how you sleep together

Yoosung Kim

• Yoosung is a very cuddly person, he hasn't gone a single night in the relationship where he hasn't been cuddling (name).

• e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶L̶O̶L̶O̶L̶

• he doesn't really have a set position that you sleep in, but it's generally you sleeping in his arms and he's resting his head on yours. Sometimes he tells you that he loves you before he dozes off (adorable).

Zen

• this man lives for cuddling, anytime he gets the chance to sleep with you, he will cuddle you.

• treats you like a princess, even when he's half asleep (cute).

• you sleep with your back to him, while he wraps his arms around your waist, one hand constantly stroking back a strand of your hair as he whispers compliments into your ear.

Jaheee Kang

• she's rather stiff when it comes to sleeping positions as she just wants to sleep, but she can't help but feel more at peace when you hold her - or vice versa.

• is always humming under her breath when she goes to sleep, its like a lullaby to her.

• you hold her to your chest, a steady hand in the back of her neck with your legs intertwined with hers. Her hands wrapped around your torso, her hands sometimes shuffling around from their position as she tries to be comfy.

Jumin Han

• he will cuddle you whenever he wants to when you sleep together, he always gets what he wants and your no exception.

• but he treats you like his queen oh my.

• sure you sleep with your back to him and try to doze off, but he distracts you with gentle kisses to the back of your neck and hands mindlessly brushing at your sides. Only when he falls asleep, he holds you close, protectively.

Luciel Choi

• is always up for a cuddle, but it's usually you that has to make the move as he likes to see you snuggle up to him.

• is actually like a giant teddy bear.

• you usually just sling your body over him wherever is most comfortable, the good thing is that he doesn't move when he sleeps, like at all, so it's easy to get comfy and and fall asleep.

V

• finds it cute when you ask for a cuddle, but holds out his arms and pulls you in.

• always keeps a hand on your cheek, always.

• you sleep facing each other, face level with the others as his arms are around your shoulders, with his legs tangled with yours as you slowly fall asleep. He's fairly silent (but always sneaks a peak at your sleeping face).

these are cute (?)
+ nsfw chapter next hehehe