they are jealous

Scenario :

At the RFA party, you were constantly approached by a person, who would take any moment to perk up a conversation with you. Despite your best efforts to abandon them, they were persistent. And your lover didn't like it one bit.

Yoosung Kim

"(name), who is this?"

Yoosung would try to make it clear that the person flirting with you wasn't wanted. He would hold you close, and give them a glare when you weren't looking.

He would act rather bold, giving you a kiss on the cheek as a sign that you were two were lovers. As soon as that person saw the intimate action, they excused themselves. It seemed rather out of character for someone like Yoosung, but he was rather protective of you.

"I didn't know that you were so jealous, Yoosung~" You teased, giving him a smile.

"What are you talking about (name)?" He denied it, he acted like he wasn't jealous in the first place. But it's clear that he was.

Zen

"Who are you talking to babe~?"

He would constantly be mumbling insults about that person under his breath; such as how they dressed or their hair. It seemed impossible, but you let out a cold sweat as you could feel a dark aura radiating of him.

Zen wolf afraid to resort to showing off affection, he would kiss your hand, whisper into your ear, or anything else to warn the person that you were his, and his alone.

"Zen, you didn't need to act like that... I think they got the idea." You joked, with a giggle.

"They were trying to flirt with my lady, I can't let that slide." He growled slightly, his eyes still on that person.

Jaehee Kang

"Hello, I'm Jaehee Kang, nice to meet you."

Behind her glasses was a glare. It sent shivers down your spine, and you weren't even the once on the receiving end. Still, the atmosphere was tense as the person continued to talk to you.

Jaehee would then intertwine her hand with yours, giving it a slight squeeze as she gave another ice cold glare. It was enough for the person to apologise politely, then leaving quickly.

"Your glare is so scary Jaehee..." You sighed.

"I have to be sometimes (name)." She replied, looking at you, and thankfully the warm look in her eyes was back.

Jumin Han

"Good afternoon, I'm Jumin Han."

If looks could kill, the person pestering you would've died multiple times. Jumin's death stares were being acknowledged by the person, but it wasn't enough.

Jumin decided to proclaim you as his properly, and gave you a kiss in front of them, followed by giving them a cocky look. After that, they left without a word.

"You're not to leave my side for the rest of the party." He announced, taking your hand.

"Hmm, alright." You smiled, who knew that he was a jealous person?

Luciel Choi

"Why are you talking to this weirdo (name)?"

He wouldn't even try to lie about him being jealous. He would give constant fake smiles to that person, and with a overly cheerful tone that creeped them out (and you).

If they were persistent, Luciel would tell them straight up for them to leave, while keeping his hands on your shoulders. Of course, they would do it immediately.

"Do you know who that was (name)? Do you have their number or e-mail address~" He hummed.

"Huh? What for?" You blinked.

"Nothing~" He smiled as he kissed your lips, taking you for a dance.

V

"Good afternoon. You've met my (name)?"

V would walk straight over to you, and wrap a protective arm around your waist. He would start a conversation with the person, who clearly didn't want to have one.

After a few minutes, V would excuse himself, grab your hand and take you away from that person. Even if his grip was tighter than normal, you were happy that he was mature about the situation.

"You shouldn't just talk to anyone (name), you never know what they want." He warned.

"But they're the one who came up to me." You pouted, and V smiled.

-

cringe what is this