you wear their shirt

Yoosung Kim

• as soon as Yoosung opened the door and saw you wearing his sweatshirt, his face would turn all sorts of red due to how cute you looked.

• "W-why are you wearing that?! You look c-cute and everything..."

• would allow you to wear it all day as you somehow looked even cuter than you already did.

• couldn't stop himself from cuddling you in it as it was just that little bit more comfortable, not that it wasn't already.

Zen

• would gasp in surprise and appreciation as he saw you wear his turtleneck.

• "You look perfect babe!... but you look irresistible too..."

• constant second looks as he admired how it hugged your body.

• (the beast definitely couldn't stay tamed and was unleashed)

Jaehee Kang

• is quite flustered as she saw you, looking away awkwardly at your figure, covering it up with a 'scolding'.

• "You shouldn't wear something that's mine (n-name)..."

• even so, she couldn't help but smile each time she saw you wearing something that was hers, it was like a symbol of possessiveness (in a good way??).

• w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶y̶

Jumin Han

• would raise an eyebrow at you, thinking it was weird at first to wear his clothing.

• "Why are you wearing that? Do yours need cleaning?"

• after some through explaining, he adapted to the idea and slowly liked to see you wearing his clothes.

• would spray his shirt with his most luxurious scent so it felt like he was always around to when you wore his shirt.

Luciel Choi

• actually screams like a girl, a large grin on his face as he saw you wearing his jacket.

• "Ahhhhh (name) you look adorable! You should wear my clothes more~"

• would hug you tightly and spin you around in circles, appreciating the sight before him.

• kind of forces you to wear his clothes more often, no matter where and when.

V

• chuckles as he pats the top of your head, sweetly complimenting you on how beautiful you looked.

• "You look beautiful, I didn't know that you liked to wear my clothes (name)."

• can't help but hug you tightly, holding back other urges. Never once did a smile leave his face.

• enjoys mixing and matching outfits with you, making combinations of each other's clothes.

dt : Demon_Of_Darkness146

10K reads already?!
Thank you all so much (・ε・`)