you make up

part 2/2

Yoosung Kim

It took him a moment to compose himself. He was annoyed at himself, how could he even think to compare you to Rika? Yoosung loved you for you.

Yoosung found you soon enough. You were in the living room, knees huddled up, making yourself as small as possible as you cried into your hands.

His chest tightened as he saw your state. He swallowed, trying to rid of lump in his throat. He kneeled before you, taking away the hands from your face that blocked your vision.

"(name)..." He began, his violet eyes wavering.

You did not respond, trying to shake your hands out of his grip, but he gripped harder. Not so much that it would hurt you, but that you would remained focused on him.

"I'm sorry. I don't why I would even think to compare you to Rika. You're so much more." He said as he stroked your fingertips. "You're amazing (name), I'm so lucky to have someone as supportive as you."

"... it hurt Yoosung." You sniffed, with a timid tone to your voice. You were no longer angry, just dejected.

"I know, but I hope you can forgive me." Yoosung intertwined his fingers with yours.

He leaned in to give a tender kiss to your cheek, a smile gracing his features. He had an effect on you, you couldn't help but smile with him. It's not like you could stay angry at that cute face of his anyway.

"As long as you don't do it again." You said. "I'll forgive you."

"You will?!" He seemed surprised, "Yay, you're back to normal (name)!"

Normal? You blinked. He was back to his naïve self, and that argument was a distant memory.

Zen

Zen chased straight after you, as soon as he woke himself up. You didn't get far as he managed to grab your wrist, stopping any of your movements.

"Let me go Zen!" You barked, looking back at him as you attempted to struggle.

But to no avail, he held you. He kept his glance at the ground. He was racking his mind to think of the right words to say, but he always came up with a blank.

You just stood there, waiting for some kind of an apology to come out of him. But a word did not leave his mouth, just his eyes looking back and forth.

"You don't even have anything to say to me?" You squeaked, your arms becoming limp.

Just as you said that, Zen pulled you toward him. It was the last thing you expected, your face was smothered in his chest, one hand around your waist and the other stroking your hair.

"I didn't know... but I should've." He muttered. "I'm sorry."

"Zen..." You said in a whisper, the tears falling down your cheeks for the last time. His hold was secure around you, so you melted into the hug.

"It was my last intention to make you upset like this, I won't act that way again. What kind of boyfriend would I be?" He lightly laughed, kissing the top of your head.

Any anger that you had washed away as he stroked your hair. He muttered the same words over and over again, like they were a chant. The rehearsed words started to sound like a harmony to you.

"I love you."

Zen then proceeded to kiss you all over your face, even when you squirmed at his snappiness. He couldn't bear to have his lady in such an upset mood because of him.