they meet your ex + Saeran

Scenario :

Your ex wants you back.

Yoosung Kim

You were going to the cinema with Yoosung to watch a film together. There were no problem, no interruptions until the movie had finished.

"(name)! (name)!" They called after you, and as you turned around, it turned out to be your ex-lover that was running over to you.

You tensed up straight away, grabbing at the fabric of Yoosung's shirt to stop his movements. He turned around, confused at first at why you clutched him so quickly. But as he saw your ex it was clear why.

"Hi, its good to see you again." They tapped your shoulder, and you forced a smile.

"How are you doing? I'm still single y'know (name), in case you're ever interested." They then claimed.

They were coming on too strong with this, and Yoosung didn't approve. He pulled you closer toward him, and shot your ex a look. Even if he wasn't as muscular as your ex or even remotely intimidating, he still had an icy glare.

"Actually... I'm with someone." You replied, grabbing Yoosung's hand.

"You're with that little boy?" Your ex smirked. "Come on (name)-"

"She's with me now." Yoosung interrupted. "There's clearly a reason why she finished with you, and I'm doing a better job of treating (name) then you ever could!"

He was red in the face after his little outburst, while your ex was taken aback by his words. You yourself felt proud at how defensive he was, and he was acting... manly.

"Hm. Bye (name)." They yawned, walking away, disheartened.

You squeezed his hand as Yoosung gave a triumphant smile.

"That was amazing Yoosung, like what a real man would do." You joked, laughing as you walked out of the cinema.

"Eh? Don't you see me as a man anyway (name)?"

Zen

The two of you were simply walking through town on a late evening, hand in hand after going to see your favourite band in a concert.

You were chatting endlessly with Zen, and eventually your carelessness of your surroundings caused you to bump into someone, that someone being your ex.

"Excuse me." You stammered, then realising who it was. "(ex's name)?"

"I thought it might've been you." They smiled.

Zen already didn't like where this conversation was going, so he pulled you away from your ex, hand firmly on your shoulder.

"Listen, she's not interested." He said. "She's got someone like me. She definitely upgraded." He then added with a hint of cockiness.

"Are you looking for a fight pretty boy?" They irked, stepping closer to the man.

There was a clear tension in the air as Zen seemed to square up to your ex, mumbling insults under his breath. It was up to you to take action, a street fight wasn't how you were expecting things to go after.

"Just leave it (ex's name)." You sighed.

"Just as demanding as always, I've always liked that about you." They smirked.

Zen growled under his breath.

"... my offer will always stand for you (name)." They said as they walked away, giving Zen a last look.