Chapter 12. I'll Break Your Arm.

Chapter 12

Katelyns POV

I kept running until my legs gave out. I was now near a river. It was peaceful here. I liked it.

I looked back to see if the boys were following me. I was happy to see that they weren't.

But who could stop them from coming here? I decided to climb a tree and just think for a while. I pulled my legs up to my chest. I didn't know what to do. One part of me wanted to forgive them. But if I did that they could hurt me again and I would wind up in even more pain.

It was getting late so I slept in the tree.

Maxes POV

I can't believe I did that to her yesterday. I know I was drunk but how could I do that to the person I cared most about?

- Do you think she'll come back? - I asked Nathan.

- Probably not. - Tom said out of nowhere.

- Well we can't give up on her! Tomorrow I'm gonna go look for her. I don't care if you're coming or not! - Nathan said.

- Im coming. - we all said at once.

Katelyns POV

It was now morning. I realized that I was in a tree and tried to get my balance back.

I got out of the tree and started making my way to the house.

I know they hurt me but I loved them. They were my family. I couldn't just give up on them and go on my own. Besides they would probably track me down with all the satellite stuff and whatnot.

I was in front of the house. I hesitated to open the door but I did. I came in and saw 5 pairs of eyes looking at me.

I realized that they didn't want me there and opened the door again to leave.

Nathan's POV

I couldn't believe what I saw. She came back. After what we did to her she came back.

We were just exchanging looks for some time. But then she opened the door again and was about to walk out. I ran up to her.

- Kate don't leave.

- Well why not? You don't want me here anyway so I don't see the point in staying.

- Don't want you here? What ever gave you that idea?

- The looks on your faces when I walked in... - I could literally feel the pain in her voice. It was heartbreaking.

- Hey, we don't want you here - it was like her whole world collapsed when I said that - we need you here. You're family now. Even though we sometimes might not show it. We really do need you here Kate. Look we're sorry about what happened yesterday. We weren't thinking clearly. But if you stay, I promise we will make it up to you. - I said. The boys were now behind me. - what do you say?

She though about it for a while. And then she pulled me into a hug. The rest of the boys came and joined in.

- I forgive you. But if you do it again I'll break your arm. - she whispered.