Chapter 20. Snap Goes The Camera

Chapter 20

Nathan's POV

*two weeks later*

I was at home now. The surgery was a complete success.

Now I have everything I ever wanted. A career, great friends, and Kate. The boys were out. So that left me alone. With Kate. She was in her room now. I decided to go check on her.

I went up to her room. She was on twitter. I went up to her and gently kissed her.

- Im taking you out. - I whispered in her ear.

- Where? - she asked curiously.

- You'll see. Wear something nice. - I said to her.

- Okay. - I left after she said that.

I went to get ready.

Katelyns POV

I decided to wear a green strapless short dress and wedges. I went to take a shower. I shaved my legs, washed my hair and stuff like that. I put my hair to my side and secured it with a bobby pin. I applied mascara, eyeliner and I was ready to go.

I went downstairs and Nathan was already waiting for me.

- Hey, beautiful. - he said to me.

I blushed

- Hey. - I replied.

He put his arm around me and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and then went around to get in the drivers seat.

Car ride

- So you're seriously not gonna tell me where were going? - I asked for the tenth time.

- You'll see. - he replied with a smirk on his face.

We stopped at a beautiful Italian restaurant. Being the gentleman he is he opened the door for me before I could. He put his arm around me and we walked into the restaurant.

- Hello, sir do you have a reservation? - the man at the desk asked Nathan.

- Yes, it's under Sykes.

He looked through his little book thing and led us to our table.

We were sitting in the very back of the restaurant. It was nice, peaceful.

*after meal*

Me and Nathan just got out of the restaurant.

- Thanks for today Nathan, I had fun. - I said to him.

- Anytime, love. - he replied to me.

We stopped walking. We turned around so he was facing me. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist. He started into my eyes. As I did into his. He leaned in and kissed me.

While we were kissing we heard a snap. Like a picture has been taken. He turned around and saw a paparazzi guy standing there with a camera. We looked at each other. I could tell he was panicking.

In the car

- Nathan what's wrong? - I asked him.

- Jay is going to kill me. He wouldn't let any of the us date you.

*at home*

The guys were already at home. They saw the picture of me and Nathan kissing. Damn, news travels fast. Or it's just when you're dating Nathan Sykes.

Me and Nathan walked in the door. All the guys were sitting on the couch in the living room. When Jay spotted us he ran towards us. Nathan stepped in front of me. He was trying to protect me.

When Jay reached us the first thing he did was grab Nathan and punch him. He kept punching him. The others were holding Jay back. I stepped in front of him.

- Jay, calm down. Everything's gonna be alright. Just calm down, Jay. - I was trying to calm him down in any way I could. - you can let go of him. - I told the others. They did.

- Have you, or have you not been dating Nathan?! - he yelled at me. He had anger in his eyes. A lot of it.

I looked at Nathan. He nodded slightly so only I could notice. I looked back at Jay.

- I-I I have. - I said.

He looked at Nathan. Then back at me. Than again at Nathan. Then at me. I thought he was gonna punch Nathan again, so I stepped in front of him. But he didn't. He pushed me against the wall and started punching me.

Nathan and the others were trying to pull him off me. That's all I could remember after everything went black.

----------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Share

~Kat