Chapter Two. Strange Encounter.

Chapter two

I decided to go to the park. I always went there when I had a problem. Which was pretty often. I went there pretty much every day.

It was already 10 pm so I slept under a tree. I cuddled up and tried to get warm.

I fell asleep.

Nathan's POV

Me and the boys were on our way to the park. We just wanted to relax. Just take a break from everything.

We arrived at the park. We started messing around until I saw a gorgeous girl sleeping under the willow tree. She had curly brown hair, and she was skinny. Very skinny.

- Guys look! - I said to them and pointed at the girl.

- Oh god. She's beautiful! - Tom said.

- She's wearing thin clothes. She much be freezing! Why is she sleeping under that tree? - Siva asked.

- Why don't we find out? - I replied.

We approached her quietly. But not quiet enough. We woke her up. Luckily she didn't open her eyes. But right then Jay tripped over.

She opened her eyes and saw us.

Katelyns POV

I was sleeping. I heard someone walking.

I didn't pay attention.

Then I heard someone trip over.

That's when I started to get concerned.

I opened my eyes and saw 5 boys approaching me. I started to panic. I quickly stood up and was about to run. But unfortunately I wasn't quick enough. They were already here and one of them grabbed my arm. It wasn't a death grip though. I knew how to fight but they were probably stronger than me. And I was outnumbered. But... You never know unless you try right? I kicked the guy who was holding my arm in the face.

He was cute. He has sort of blonde ish hair and green-blue eyes.

I started to run but they were faster than me. Crap. Another guy grabbed my arm again. He pulled me into his chest and whispered soothing things in my ear.

Part of me was glad I was in his chest. It was warm. But a bigger part of me knew I had to escape.

I started hitting his chest. Unfortunately I was still sleepy. I was trying to fight the snooze but I failed. So I fell asleep. In his arms. This is not good.

These people are probably going to hurt me.

...............................................................

Authors note

Keep reading!

Love you all!!