Chapter 28. Tears Of Joy.

Chapter 28

Nathan's POV

I left the room. The lads and I each went to our own rooms, since it was getting late anyway, and we have to go into the studio tomorrow.

I laid in bed. I started rolling around, and trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

I finally found one.

I couldn't fall asleep, no matter how hard I tried.

I felt like something, or someone was missing.

I knew it was Kate.

I checked the time. It read seventeen minutes after one am.

I decided to go check on Kate.

I walked into her room, for some reason I locked the door. I saw Max, shirtless and Kate lying on his chest,

Did they...?

I felt anger boil in my blood as I rushed over to Katelyn's side of the bed and grabbed her arm.

I pulled her out of the bed so now she was standing on her feet.

She hissed in pain, but that only made me hold her arm tighter.

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! - I yelled at her.

- I'm being rudely yelled at by my boyfriend what do you think?! - she screamed back, but not as loud.

- YOU JUST SLEPT WITH MY BANDMATE! NOT TO MENTION ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! - I yelled at her once again. - HOW COULD YOU?!

I saw Max quickly get out of the bed, and he rushed over to me.

- That's not what happened, mate. - he said, trying to use the calmest tone he can.

- THEN WHY WERE YOU TWO LYING IN BED TOGETHER, SLEEPING?! - I shouted at both of them. As I looked in both their eyes, first Max and then Kate. I held my gaze on her longer.

- He was comforting me! - Kate yelled at me.

- THAT'S MY JOB! - I screamed in her face.

- Well you're sure doing a great job! - she sarcastically shouted at me.

I did it before I could stop myself.

I slapped her hard across the face.

She fell to the floor as I let go of her arm.

I heard the other boys pounding on the door.

I instantly regretted my actions. I felt Max punch me in the jaw.

I swung back at him.

Punches were being thrown everywhere at me, as I tried my best to hit him back.

The other boys bursted into the room.

Jay and Siva rushed over to us, and tried to pull me and Max apart. Tom saw Katelyn lying on the floor and he quickly rushed over to his side.

Jay and Seev finally pulled us apart. All I did was give Max a bloody nose, but he did much worse to me.

He was stronger, faster and more athletic than me.

I looked over at Kate. I saw that she and Tom were leaning against a wall. Katelyn was crying into her knees, and Tom had his arm around her, trying his best to comfort her.

I felt anger and jealousy boil through me once again.

- GET AWAY FROM HER! - I shouted at Tom, as I tried to wiggle free out of Jay's grip.