Chapter 41. Whatever It Takes.

Chapter 41

SORRY GUYS I'M GONNA HAVE TO CUT THE STORY A BIT SHORT YES THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER SORRY PERSONAL REASONS ALSO CONTAINS SWEARING SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE STORY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

Katelyn's POV

I'll go wherever you will go...

I got off the stage all sweaty and tired. I instantly started walking towards my dressing room. The boys were going on stage now, and since I passed them we high-fived each other and I wished them the best of luck. I opened the door to my small dressing room and flopped onto the couch. I started to slightly doze off, but once I remembered that I am still in my wet stage clothes, I got off and changed.

NOW I can sleep.

I laid back down on the couch again and tried to clear my mind, but something in the very back of my head just wouldn't let me sleep. That thought in my mind just kept buzzing around and bothering me, and I couldn't get rid of it. Finally, I got frustrated and got off the couch. I decided to just wander around. But once I opened the door I saw a security guard behind it. He told me that it was time to leave and that I should follow him to the bus, since there are a lot of fans outside.

*on the bus*

We were on the way to the airport right now. The lads were out cold lying on the floor and couches. I silently chuckled to myself and went to the kitchen to get a snack. I opened the fridge and as usual, there was nothing to eat. I sighed and closed the empty aluminum box.

- Meh, why not? - I mumbled to myself and laid down on the floor next to the boys.

But the thought was back.

* on the plane*

I sat down in my seat next to the window, and pulled out my headphones. I plugged them into my phone and pressed shuffle.

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life

Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends

A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends

It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose

If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(A/N Zedd - Clarity)

I suddenly heard a very loud noise. I took off my headphones and opened my eyes.

- Did you hear that? - I asked the boys.

They didn't reply, they just nodded their heads as we all continued to look for the cause of the strange sound. I looked out the window, and saw nothing peculiar. But... wait... what is that? Is our plane engine... smoking? Suddenly the whole plane shifted and the guys and I collapsed onto the floor.

- The plane engine is smoking! - I shouted over all the noise in the somewhat tiny plane.

Suddenly all the windows were ripped open by the wind, and most of our oxygen was sucked out. Screams filled the airplane and I could feel it going down.

- I fucking love you guys! - I screamed whilst trying to keep my balance, gentle tears streaming down my face.

And that was the last thing I said before everything went black.

I woke up. I immediately jumped back at my surroundings. Green. Only green. Tall trees, high grass and a few animals that I've never seen before here and there. What happened? Where am I? Am I still alive? I pinched my arm, and found out. Yes, I was alive and breathing. But what is this place? The surroundings look like I'm in a jungle. Well since I have no other theories of where I am we will just say that I'm in a jungle until someone proves otherwise.

But where are the lads?

- Guys! - I yelled. I heard my voice echoing through different parts of the exotic forest, but no answer. - Guys? - I asked myself, whilst tears clouded my vision. I ran forwards in a desperate attempt to find the four boys.

I ran around looking for who knows how long, but there was no sign of them.

Were they alive?

As soon as this question appeared in my head I broke down into tears.

No.

They are alive! They can't be dead! I will find them... and I will do...

Whatever It Takes.

THE END

SO THAT'S THE END OF THE BOOK. YES THERE IS A SEQUEL AND IT IS OUT NOW! IT IS CALLED You Saved Me (Sequel to ''Whatever It Takes. (The Wanted Fan-Fiction)'') AND COULD SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A COVER FOR IT? AND A TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK MAYBE? AND IF YOU WANT TO FOR THE SEQUEL TOO? THANKS.

I ALSO MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED "Never Be (A 5 Seconds Of Summer Fan-Fiction)" AND IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF YOU WENT AND CHECKED IT OUT

SO WHY DID I CUT THE STORY SHORT? WELL IM LEAVING FOR AMERICA THIS SATURDAY (31ST OF MAY) AND I KNOW I SAID THAT I WOULDNT WRITE LESS THAN 45 CHAPTERS BUT I CANT WRITE 5 CHAPTERS IN 4 DAYS. IM GOING TO HAVE TO PACK ON FRIDAY (30TH OF MAY) SO I CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING THAT DAY BUT PACK.

SO THANK YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE THAT READ THIS STORY, VOTED, SHARED, COMMENTED AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

THANK YOU

Kik me: sockcr33p3r

Bye for now :)

~Kat