Part 28

Weston Pov:

After Britta had been outside for a little bit I decide to walk over to the door.

Right as I reach it the door opens slowly and Britta stands there with a baby carrier in her hands.

"Who's this?" I say looking at the crying baby, "is she okay?"

"Weston... we need to talk" she says walking in and shutting the door behind her.

*she tells him everything that just happened outside lmao*

"Britta! Are you insane!? How do you think we are gonna raise a child??"

I don't know why I'm yelling I know it's not Brittas fault she was just trying to do the right thing.

But this is crazy, a baby? It's not totally the concept itself it's just because we are so young, even if we didn't have the baby ourselves.

"I don't know Weston! I wasn't gonna leave this poor baby! I thought you would understand." She says tearing up a little.

I sigh, "come here"

I open my arms and she grabs me tightly while I rub her back, "Hey it's okay, we'll figure things out.."

We pull apart and I walk over to the baby and pull her blanket down slightly, "what's her name?"

"Naya"

Naya looks at me with her big blue eyes and gives off a slight smile.

I smile and take her out of the carrier, "You know she's kinda cute"

Britta laughs and hugs us both, "I guess this is our family now"

"Yeah I guess so," I say kissing her forehead.

*
Later~

Britta Pov:

I came walking in to the living room, shaking a bottle, and see Weston laying on the couch with Naya sitting on his chest.

I smile and set Naya up against the corner of the couch with a blanket to help hold the bottle up, even though she can mostly hold it herself.

I sit next to Weston and he wraps his arms around me as we both stare at Naya.

"She is the most chill baby I've ever met." I say leaning against him.

"I know right, she's only cried once"

A/N: THIS IS ACTUALLY MY BABY COUSIN OMG SHE JUST CHILLS AND NEVER EVER CRIES IM JUST LIKE OMG I HOPE MY KID IS LIKE THIS😂

I grab a blanket off the floor and cover myself and Weston with it.

Soon I started dozing off.

*3:00 am*

I woke up to sharp screaming cries and immediately jolt forward.

I feel around and realize I'm left on the couch alone.

I walk into the kitchen sleepily and see Weston standing by the wall rocking a peaceful Naya back to sleep.

I smile and sit at the stool, watching them.

"How'd you do that?" I say smiling.

"I honestly have no clue. I've just seen this is what people do in movies" he says looking down at the child in his arms.

She has a baby pink pacifier in her mouth and has one hand resting on her cheek.

I walk over and stick my arms out as he places her gently down into them.

I smile with a little laugh as a tear slips from my eye as I stare at her.

"Baby? Why're you crying?" He asks wrapping one arm around me.

"This is all so much. We have a family Weston.. 17. We're 17 and live on our own, with a child.. this is something I would've never planned. But I somehow feel I couldn't be happier in the moment.. I guess I'm just an emotional person" I laugh slightly.

"Yes, yes you are" he chuckles, "Come on let's go put her back to bed."

For the night we hadn't set up the crib that Annie brought yet, so she was sleeping on the couch with us.

*

The following morning (Britta Pov)

"Aw look how cute!" I squeal as I grab my phone to take a picture of Naya laying on the blanket.

Bear was curled up next to her. She just kept touching him with wide eyes and smiling.

It was adorable.

"Goodmorning," I say while Weston walks over to the cupboards for cereal.

"Morning.. hey I've been thinking about something,"

"What is it?" I ask picking Naya up.

"I need to get a job. You know money doesn't just appear, and we have a family now.. what do you think?"

"Well yeah I think it's definitely a good idea, but I would feel guilty not working as well,"

"Britta we have a baby, you can stay home and watch her. It's not a big deal."

"Well what do you have in mind?"

"Not sure yet, I was gonna check online"

"Okay" I say as I peck his lips before walking to the couch and turning Netflix on

IM SORRY YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME BC I BARELY UPDATE LMAO

IVE JUST LOST MY ENJOYMENT FOR WRITING

THE STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON BC I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT ANYMORE

YEAH SO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️