Part 23

Britta pov:

"I really like this one Weston!"

We are currently searching for houses and are in one looking around.

"Me too, it's really nice."

The lady that was showing us around smiled, she was really nice, "I think you two would love it here."

We look at each other and nod, Weston turns around, "We'll take it."

A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MONEY OR PRICES WORK ON HOUSES OR HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MOVE IN SO IM LITERALLY GONNA SKIP ALL OF THAT AND BASICALLY HAVE THEM MOVE IN DONT JUDGE ME

We drove back to the hotel where all the boys were. They were staying for a few days and decided to wait there while we went "house hunting."

We decided to stop by Pizza Hut first to bring them a little something.

We finally arrived and I walked in, "hey we're back."

Everyone was looking at their phones and just kind of mumbled a response.

"And we got pizza!" Weston says sitting on the chair.

They all jolt their heads up and rush over to me grabbing the boxes and I laugh, "y'all are animals"

"So," Mark starts with a mouth full of pizza "You find one?"

"Yep! It's so pretty, and it has a pool in the backyard even."

"When are you moving in?" Nathan asked.

"Well we still have this place booked to where we leave Friday and it's Wednesday, so Friday would be easy"

"We're staying til Sunday! So we'll get to see it!"

"That's so fetch!" Weston screeches.

I laugh, "You're so stupid."

"Wanna go to Taco Bell!?" Nathan screams.

Blake places his hand on his hip, "I can't go to Taco Bell I'm on an all carb diet! God Karen you're so stupid!"

We all laugh and start a movie.

*8:00 pm*

"we should go to the pool."

Mark stands up, "I can't go to the pool I'm on an- wait no. Never mind pools good."

I smile and roll my eyes at him while I go to my drawer and grab a swimsuit and go to the bathroom to change.

I put on just a plain black one piece and put on a white cover up over it. I take all my makeup off and tie my hair up in a bun.

I open the door and see all the boys changed impatiently waiting.

"Seriously.. WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG" Mark shouts opening the door.

I laugh and grab the room key and my phone off the table.

As soon as we get to the pool the boys all take their shirts off and I take my coverup off.

We all rush over and cannon ball in.

There was also a group of four girls all in tiny bikinis and wearing full on makeup. Must be waterproof

They came swimming over and began rambling, "Oh my god! We love you guys so much oh gosh this is so exciting I just wanna say hi oh my gosh"

Everyone laughs and says hi and I poke my head up above Weston's shoulder since I was on his back and smiled, "hi"

They just kinda glared, "Oh hey"