Part 22

Britta pov:

*8:00 pm*

"I'm so boredddd" I say stretching out on the bed across Weston and Mario.

"You know what we should do!?" Weston screeched, jumping up making me fall off the bed.

"You bitch" I say standing up.

"Lets go to a haunted woods! It's almost halloween, there's tons around and they're so fun!" He yells not even paying attention to me.

All the boys nod in agreement and I groan, "but they're so fake and corny."

"You clearly have only been to the little old people made ones. The good ones can get real fucking scary."

"Ok, but will you protect me wessy" I say in a fake high pitched voice.

"Shut up" he says laughing.

"Alright so I just looked online," Blake starts. "There's this one that's supposedly super scary like 35 miles away and it opens at 9:00."

"Ok so we've got 10 minutes to get ready. Let's gooooo" I say rushing over to the dresser.

I go in to the bathroom and change.

I come out and Weston whistles which causes all the boys' eyes to turn on me

My cheeks flush crimson and I grab my phone, "you guys ready or what?"

"We've been ready! We were waiting on you!" Mark says jumping up off the bed.

Weston just had on a tshirt and jeans so I through a sweatshirt at him, "it's gonna be cold"

The boys all laugh, "Damn Weston I didn't know your mom was here."

"You're all just jealous I have someone to love me" he says putting his sweatshirt on and sarcastically hugging me while swinging and kissing my cheeks continuously.

I shove his face off and huff, "This is for looks, no touching."

I grab my phone and walk to the door, "First one there's a beautiful goddess and the queen of everything" I say taking off down the hall.

I run down the stairs followed by a few others while some boys go to the elevator.

I reach the car and tap the hood victoriously watching the others pile in.

"I. Win. Losers" I say in between breaths.

Mark comes flying in and slams right in to me and falls to the floor. He lays there for a few seconds then sits up, "ow"

The rest of the guys are here and we pile in to the uber, very smooshed I might add.

*skip to entrance of woods*

"I'm actually kind of nervous" I say laughing.

Mario sarcastically deepens his voice, "Don't worry citizen, Ill protect you."

I laugh, "yeah right."

Just then the "tour guide" comes and greets us, "Welcome everyone, tonight will be a night you won't forget. Whether it's good or not. If you get queasy easily, I suggest leaving. If you're ready, we will begin."

We walk in and see a little girl in the ground clawing at the grass, "help me! Help me!" She yelled.

We kept walking and a spider dropped down and I laugh.

"Is this seriously how this is gonna be?"

Just then a clown walks out from the trees and stands in front of us smiling. We stop in our tracks.

He came walking towards us and held his hand out, "oh fuck no. Clowns. No no no. I'm done. No no" Mark says behind me.

I put my hand out and laugh, "nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand. Then suddenly it gets dark and screams erupt. I'm being pulled and lifted, I don't know where anyone is. Nathan, Blake, Mario, Mark, Weston?

Suddenly the lights flash on red and we are all standing in a circle with a clown each behind us and in the middle is a girl on a table screaming and crying. A clown comes out laughing with a knife. He stabs her in the heart and she screams, while blood flies everywhere. "Your turn!" He laughs. We all scream and start running.

Weston grabs my hand and we run through the woods and stop by a tree to catch our breath.

We crouch beneath a bush and gasp for air while a clown touches our shoulders, "Hello!" He yells.

We both scream and take off running opposite directions.

I dive into a group of bushes and lay there, I hear the others screaming. I begin getting really worried is this all real? I begin standing up, shakily and see a clown walking by my bushes with a knife in hand.

I take off running and he chases after me I run and run and run. As I'm running I get pulled behind a tree into someone's arms. I look up and it's Mario.

I begin crying, "Mario I don't wanna be here I don't. I wanna go." I say tightening around his waist.

He nods, "me too girl, I think the exits down that pathway" he whispers.

I nod and we link hands and he counts down "3...2...1...GO!" He shouts.

We run as fast as we can and just as we're about to reach the end, a clown pops up and smiles, "HIYA" he shouts running at us. {A/N: IF YOUVE SEEN THE MOVIE "IT" I IMMEDIATELY THINK WHEN HES IN THE GUTTERS AND GOES "Hiya Georgie!" 😂}

We turn right and end up in a big forest of trees and hear him rustling around laughing.

As we walk we bump into someone else. Right as I'm about to scream a hand covers my mouth and pulls me close with their other hand, "It's just me" they whisper. Weston

"Ok we need a plan to get out of here." I say holding on to Weston.

They nod and Mario pulls out a water bottle from his pocket, "I'll throw this somewhere random and we'll take off towards the exit."

We nod and he whips his bottle far away in a different direction and the clown takes off towards the noise saying, "Oh I've got you know!!"

We run and cross the bridge and see the rest of the group and the night sky.

They all erupt with noise and run up to us. I take a deep breath and sigh, "We're out"

Weston laughs and hugs me, "I told you they get scary!"

Mario laughs too, "Yeah, you were crying like a little girl!"

I punch him, "shut the fuck up"

Everyone laughs and we walk towards the car to go home.

Weston joins me in the way back of the uber and slides his arm around my shoulder.

"You have fun babe?" He says smiling at me.

"Yeah it was a blast" I say rolling my eyes and smiling.

YES IK ITS PAST HALLOWEEN BUT THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOREVER SO I DECIDED ID STILL FINISH IT !!

HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?😂

HERES A QUESTION OF THE DAY FOR YA:::::

What did you do on Halloween?

A: I watched scary movies with a bunch of my friends and a group of boys from our grade randomly showed up so they joined us and we played Xbox/watched movies. It was really fun + we had some fun gossip😏😂