Part 11

Britta Pov:

"Zach?" I say sobbing.

"Vanessa?" Weston says in pure shock.

"How.. Why.." I start.

"How did we meet? Why are we doing this?" Zach says interrupting.

"Well, I was walking down the sidewalk thinking about what I was gonna do about you and Weston and I accidentally bumped in to her. Blah blah blah, we figure out I want Britta she wants Weston. But we both knew that couldn't happen if you two started dating. Which we were already too late." He says pausing.

Vanessa chimes in, "So we decided if we can't have who we want. Neither can you guys."

"We still haven't decided fully about what will happen to you both, but for now we gotta go. We will be back later."

And with that they walk out of the building as if nothing just happened.

I look over at Weston with tears still in my eyes.

"Britta it'll be ok."

"How do you know that? You can't possibly know. What if they fucking kill us Weston? I don't wanna die." I say crying with every word.

I see a tear slip out of his eye, "You don't have to worry when I'm here. I got you, okay?"

I slowly nod still crying, "Okay."

Weston's facial expression suddenly lights up.

"Weston? Whatsup?"

"What if I take the rope on my hands and rub it against the rope on my feet!? Do you think it would work?"

"It wouldn't hurt to try. I will too."

We both start rubbing the ropes against each other and after five minutes the ropes start getting smaller and the threads become lose. When finally they break apart. {A/N: I have no clue if this even makes sense I totally just randomly wrote about this so..😂}

I gasp of happiness and release my self out of the chair and rush in to Weston's arms.

My crying starts again, but it makes me feel better knowing I'm with him.

He rubs my back and whispers, "It'll be okay. It'll be okay."

He pulls away and puts his hands on my shoulders looking me in the eyes, "But we need to find a way out of here. Okay. Let's go."

I grab his hand and we look around. Nothing

It's almost like a skating rink. It's giant with a dome shape with white walls. Well, white with graffiti all over them.

The only way out was the door which was sure to be locked.

We go over to it and try opening it, which obviously didn't work.

Weston tried kicking it but it's a heavy metal door so I don't know why he tried.

Probably just because he is angry/frustrated and needs to take it out on something.

I pull him back and we sit on the floor, "Weston. What're we gonna do? Are we ever gonna get out of here?"

"I don't know. But if we don't, I'm glad I've got you to spend my last moments with."

I lean over and wrap around him.

"Britta, I think I have a plan."

-
-

"Weston are you ready? They're here."

"Yep. You?"

"Yeah. I love you."

"I love you too."

Weston goes to the chairs and sits in one while I stand by the door.

Only Zach walks in. Vanessa drove off after she dropped him off. He notices we're out of the ropes, "Hey! How did you get out!? Come on get back to your chair!"

I put my hand threw Zachs hair, "Oh baby, it's ok. Let us talk. Yes?"

"No. Come on now."

I push Zach back a little, "Please" I whisper inches away from his face.

"Um. I mean I guess. Sure."

I keep my voice at a whisper, "You know, I never liked Weston. I've always wanted you. You're all I want. Come on Zach lets go away together. Let's leave them."

Zach breathes deeply, "Britta, yes. Let's do it."

He flips us so I'm against the wall and he's facing it. I connect our lips and try keeping him distracted.

While we are kissing I motion my hands to tell Weston to start leaving.

He slowly gets up and starts walking once he's close enough I spit in Zachs face.

"I hope you rot in hell."

Weston grabs my hand and we take off running out of the building.

We start running and don't look back.

We have no idea where we are going. We just have to get as far away as possible.

We eventually make it back to the car by surprise and immediately get in.

Weston starts the car and we take off.

It quiet, the cars filled with our deep breathes.

"Weston?"

He looks over at me and reaches over the seat compartment to grab my hand, "Yea?"

"Let's runaway together. Just you and me, somewhere far away. Where no one can find us."

He smiles and squeezes my hand while nodding.

ROSES ARE RED
WESTON IS A CUTIE
WHEN HE TURNS AROUND
I SMACK THAT BOOTY

^^^ WTF IS THAT I JUST MADE IT UP OMG IM SORRY.