Part 9

Britta Pov:

*12:00 pm next day*

New message from: Weston
Can we talk?

To: Weston
Sure. When/where?

From: Weston
Now I guess. And just out your window.

I look up at my window and start laughing when I see Weston is there.

I walk over and open it, "We've gotta stop talking like this."

"It's not like I can go through the front door" He says laughing and coming in.

"Okay so what do you want to talk about." I say going to sit on my bed.

He sits by me, "Listen Britta. Yesterday we both said we love each other. And then we went to the guys and acted like nothing happened. I want it to be official. I want to be able and say 'I love you' in front of people. Britta, will you be my girlfriend?"

I hug him tightly, "Yes Weston."

Just then my door opens and Zach walks in.

"Shut the door!"

"Well hey what'd I miss." He says closing the door.

We both laugh and stand up holding hands.

"We're dating."

"You? Weston? Oh my lord. O-T-P AH BESTON FOR LIFE."

I put my hand over his mouth, "Shut up! My parents don't know yet obviously."

He laughs and sits on the bed on his phone.

"Wait are both my mom and dad here Zach?"

"Yeah they're in the living room."

"Weston. Nows our chance. Please."

He sighs, "Okay."

He grabs my hand again and we walk out of my room and go to the living room where my mom and dad are sitting on the couch watching television.

"Mom, dad."

They both turn around and stand up immediately.

"Britta what is that boy doing in our house!?" My mom says shutting the tv off.

"Please just listen!"

My dad puts his hand on her shoulder, "Hun. We need to at least give her a chance."

She sighs and sits down, "well go on then what is it."

"Weston and I.. We're dating. No I haven't been keeping it a secret. It just happened. You can't keep us apart. I love him. Please just hear me out."

Weston grabs my hand tighter, "I really like your daughter mr and mrs Jones. A lot, I love her."

They look at each other and then back to us, "We will talk about this. But for now Weston you are still going to need to leave."

He nods and kisses my cheek and then walks out the door.

"Please you guys. I'm begging you." I say before going back to my room.

SORRY ITS SHORT ITS JUST A FILLER I GUESS LOL APOLOGIES TO ALL.