Part 18

Britta Pov:

The car orders were switched up.

The car I was in had me, Mario, Nathan, and Blake.

I'm not dealing with Weston right now.

They start the car and I sigh, "Guys I'm sorry we had to ruin everything and bother everyone."

"Nah it's fine, we were getting ready to leave anyways." Nathan says smiling at me.

Weston Pov:

I get in the car and slam my door shut.

The rest of the boys pile in.

"See what you fucking do Hunter!" I say turning my head to look at him.

"Me!? You did it do!"

"Alright shut up!! God damn I'm so fucking sick of this! You two can settle this later, but I would prefer not to die because Weston swerves on the road from yelling at Hunter!" Mark shouts.

We all go silent, "Sorry I just had to get that off my chest."

**Skip to hunters house**

Britta Pov:

Christine doesn't want us upstairs because she's cleaning so I'm stuck with sitting by all them.

They're all in the living room and I'm in the kitchen sitting at the island with my earbuds in, on my phone.

I don't really have music playing I just don't wanna talk.

Also I'm trying to hear what they're saying.

All I heard was "Agsvh..Britta..aboalsh"

And Blake whisper, "shh guys she can probably hear you."

"No she can't she has her earbuds in." Mario says before yelling.

"Britta!?"

I didn't answer.

"See? Ok so let's get down to business."

"Weston do you really like Britta? Think deep, deep down. Is she the girl for you?" Mark says.

"Abso-fucking-lutely"

"How do you know?"

"Because she literally owns my heart. She's all I ever think about. If she were dying and the only way to save her was giving her a new heart, I would do it without even questioning it. I'd give her my heart because she already owns it. She needs to understand this is how I feel about her. If I don't get her back I don't know what I'll do with my life."

He is so sweet

"Then tell her that."

"Wait, don't I get to speak?" Hunter says butting in.

"Ok fine, do you love Britta?"

"Yes-"

"No he doesnt!" Chimes Weston, "You've known her for like two days!!"

"Whatever Weston! God damn! Have her, I really don't fucking care! I'm sick of this! I want you out of my house, and take your little girl with you!"

Weston came storming in the kitchen and before he says anything, I run up and hug him tightly.

"Weston I love you. I heard everything you said. I can't believe you feel that way about me."