Part 17

Yes it's short, it's basically just a filler

Britta Pov:

"I don't think I can do this."

"Weston-"

"It's over Britta."

Weston stormed off and I sat there crying.

Mario came running over, "Hey, hey what's wrong?"

He embraces me in a hug and I cry in his bare shoulder.

Weston Pov:

What the fuck did I just do.

I just broke up with the most amazing girl to ever walk this earth.

But she was kissing another guy, one of my best friends.

But maybe it wasn't her fault, I didn't let her explain.

Wait wait wait.

How am I completely overlooking the fact that Hunter kissed my girlfriend?

I storm over to him, "What the actual fuck is wrong with!? You asshole! You made me break up with the most amazing girl I've ever met!"

I shove his shoulders back and he pushes mine right back.

"Maybe I like her too! Ok Weston I'm allowed to have crushes!"

"You barely even fucking know her! And you're not allowed to have a crush on my girl."

I attacked him to the floor and started swinging. He shoved me off and took punches at my face while I did the same to his torso.

"Stop! Stop it!"

Britta

There was my Britta, standing there with a tear stained face and a choked up voice.

It hurt to see her look like that, so fragile.

"Britta," I stand up and engulf her in a tight hug and she puts her hands on my chest, lightly pushing back.

"Weston, it's nice to know you still love me, and that you're willing to fight for me, but you wouldn't even let me explain. You just immediately assumed I messed up. That hurt, it hurt a lot. You shattered my heart, I left a few pieces back by the tree."

"Stop, stop. Don't ever talk like that, the last thing I would ever wanna do in this world is hurt you. I love you Britta, I do."

"And I love you too Weston, but maybe you need some time to realize that."

She gave a weak, thin smile and got in the car.

The opposite car she came in.

How did I manage to do this.

WOWZA TWO UPDATES WITHIN 24 HOURS???

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL !!!!!

I THINK IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY