Part 8

Britta Pov:

I woke up the next morning at 9:00 and Zach was still sleeping.

I took a shower and put my clothes on (Picture) along with brushing my hair out.

I come out of the bathroom and see Zach sitting on the bed with his phone, "Hey! Get yo butt outta bed!" I say pulling the blankets off him.

"Its frickin cold, what're you thinking! You're so silly!" {A/N: I LAUGH EVERY TIME HE SAYS YOURE SO SILLY IM JUST LIKE OMG YOURE ADORABLE STOP}

"Shut up." I say laughing.

"I'm hungry, you wanna head to Mc. Donald's for some breakfast?" Zach says putting a shirt on.

"Wow so fancy Mr. Clayton." I say putting my hand on my chest sarcastically.

"Fine, I guess we won't go then." He sits back down on the bed.

"No no no. It's ok. I can make an exception." I say trying to pull him off the bed.

"Nope. I was even planning on paying."

"Zachhh. Get the fuck up and buy me food."

"Well. Since you asked so nicely." He smiles and stands up to put his shoes on.

We walk downstairs and see my mom and Apryll already up and drinking coffee.

"Mom can I take the car to take us to get food."

"Sure, but don't do anything stupid."

"Dang, I was planning on robbing a bank." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey. Check your attitude please."

"I'm sorry." I grab the keys and Zach and I go outside and get in the car.

"Good to see good old Mrs. Jones hasn't changed." He says laughing while putting his seatbelt on.

I point at him, "Watch it Clayton."

He puts his hands up in defense and I start the car.

Before I pull out of the driveway I think of something.

"Zach should I ask Mario and Weston to come?"

"I don't care. If you wanna."

I grab my phone and text Mario.

To Mario:
Get your lazy ass up and come get breakfast with me. Text Weston to get ready too.

From Mario:
Food again? Oml yes I love you. Okok be out in a sec btw text Weston yourself here's his number, 123-456-7890

I hesitate and put the number in and text it.

To Weston:
Hey Weston it's Britta. Get ready and come outside, you're coming to breakfast with Mario Zach and I.

From Weston:
Are you sure

To Weston:
Yes hurry up.

Suddenly there's a knock on the back door and Marios face pops up in the window.

"Bitch unlock the car!"

Zach and I laugh and I unlock it.

Mario comes in and gets his seatbelt on.

"Hey guys thank you so much for giving me the honor in taking me to go and get food with you. I would like to thank my mom and dad and last but not least, Mc. Donald's for being available to me as a human being."

"God Mario shut up." I say laughing.

The other door opens and Weston comes in.

"Hey guys." He says also putting his seatbelt on,

"Yo! Weston bro! What's new!?" Mario says as I start driving.

"Mario. I was literally at your place last night." He says making a confused face.

"Mario it is way too early for this hype shit. You needa calm down. I'm this close to slapping you." Zach says putting his thumb and pointer fingers a centimeter apart.

"Dang boy alright."

We all laugh and eventually make it to Mc. Donald's.

We order and sit at a booth.

Zach and I on one side.
Weston and Mario on the other.

"So. How bout that airline food." I say breaking the silence.

I hear multiple responses said at the same time.

"Boo"
"You suck"
and
"Please stop."

Mario threw a french fry at me and it got in my hair.

"You throw like a girl." I say grabbing it out of my hair.

"I do not."

"Do too." I say throwing it back and hitting him right in the face.

"Wow you're rude." He says wiping his face.

I laugh and Zach sticks his finger in the ketchup and flings it at me and it goes on my cheek.

I gasp, "Zach!"

I dump a cup of the ketchup in my hand and smear it all over his face.

"Woo! Food Fight!" Weston says throwing cheese at Mario.

"Excuse me, you guys are being disruptive and I am going to ask you all to leave." A worker lady says.

We all get up and walk out with serious faces and start laughing immediately once we get out the doors.

"You guys wanna go for a walk or something?" Mario says.

"Sure, but I need to get some napkins from the car to wipe my face. Zach I'll grab you some too." I say lightly laughing.

"I'll come with." Weston says.

We start walking to the car and it's quiet.

We get to the car, I grab the napkins, and shut the door.

Before we start walking again I say something.

"Weston?"

He turns around to look at me, "Yea?"

"Can we talk for a second?"

"Sure."

He walks back and leans against the car as I do the same.

"It's just, you said you loved me. How can you love me. I'm not amazing. I'm not pretty. I can't do anything. It just doesn't make sense. I'm not good enough for you yet I still love you so much. How could anyone as perfect as you, like a girl like me?" I say with an unexpected tear falling down my face.

He wraps around me, "Dont you ever say that again. You are absolutely amazing. You are the most wonderful girl I've ever met. And you are so gorgeous I don't wanna hear you say I am too good for you ever again. You are way too good for me and I am honestly so lucky to hear you say you love me back. I love you Britta."

I hug back tightly, "I love you Weston."

YES I REALIZE THEY WENT OUT FOR BREAKFAST AND THEY END UP GETTING LUNCH AT 9:00 AM AT MC DONALDS AND I KNOW I MESSED UP BUT I DONT REALLY CARE

Hope you enjoyed😊😂