Part 25

I love you guys but do NOT tell me to update if you haven't even voted for the chapter😡😒

Britta Pov:

I woke up to loud noises and yelling.

I scrunch my face up and open my eyes to see I'm laying on the couch with a sleeping Weston and it's still dark outside.

I sit up and see all the boys at the dining table talking (yelling)

I check my phone and it's 8:40 pm.

I stand up and all the boys see me, "Britta!" They all yell at once.

I slap my hands over my ears, "SHUT UP."

I have on grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

I slip on my sandals and grab the keys, "I'm gonna go to Starbucks, anyone wanna come with?"

Mario jumps up, "Me me me me"

He runs out the door and I yawn and slowly walk to the car.

"Hurry up!" He whines hopping in to the car.

I purposely walk slower to mock him and he does a fake whine.

Laughing, I get in the car and turn the ignition on, plugging my phone into the aux.

We jam out to music and eventually pull into the driveway.

I order my drink and ask Mario what he wants and order it as well.

"Shouldn't we get the other boys anything?" He asks questionably.

I turn my head to him and laugh, "Hell no. If they don't come with, they don't get anything."

He just laughs and I pull the car up closer to the window.

After getting our drinks we turn the radio off and talk the whole way home. I love when I sit and talk to people, I love it.

"So you really think this is gonna go somewhere?" Mario says after our chatter died down.

I give him a questioning look and he continues, "With Weston?"

"Oh, well I hope so. I know it sounds dumb because 'we're just kids' and 'we're only seventeen' but I can just feel this connection between us that sparks everytime I see him. And I know that the next moment I see him, it will spark again. And for the moments when I'm not with him.. it just feels like a part of me is missing. Like my little spark I have.. is dying."

Mario just nods and takes a sip of his drink, "Well I hope so too."

He smiles at me and I return the smile.

The rest of the ride we sit in a calming silence and the lights of buildings light up the dark streets from the night sky.

We pull up to the house and walk in to see the boys passed out all over the living room and we laugh.

I guess they got bored.

I go to the closet that had extra blankets and laid one on Nathan, one on Mark and Blake (because we only have three blankets and they are close to each other), and the final one on Weston. Mario just laid by Nathan and shared his blanket.

Wow going to bed at 9:40 on our first night in a new house.. such party animals.

I turn off the lights and then crawl onto the couch with Weston and he responds by putting his arm around me and kissing my head, "I love you" he whispers.

I smile and close my eyes before falling asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

OK YALL THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT YOU GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR AN UPDATE SO HERES A FILLER TO TIE YOU OVER UNTIL I MAKE A NEW CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE SOMETIME THIS WEEK!!

LOVE YOU ALL SM

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Please vote and comment <3