Part 13

Britta Pov:

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK SEE ME DO ME DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR{A/N: them just my lines idk if they right😂}

Weston shouts while driving.

I'm in the passenger seat laughing my ass off.

This is what I want, this is what I need.

To be carefree and not worry.

I skip through some songs and Weston stops, "AW COME ON BABY SING ALONG" he shouts again.

We shout one song, then another, and another.

Soon our laughter covers the music so I turn it off.

"Weston I may not know where we're going but I'm glad it's with you."

He smiled, "Me too babygirl. Me too."

It's been around 3 hours and we pulled off to a gas station to get some snacks and I really needed to pee.

We walked in and both went to the separate bathrooms.

When I came out Weston was still in there so I went to the drink isle.

While I was looking a taller handsome guy stood by me and smiled, "hey."

I didn't wanna be mean so I smiled while grabbing my drink, "hello"

I begin walking and he follows, "you're  really pretty."

"Aw well thank you."

"Do you wanna give me your number and we can hang sometime."

"Oh no, sorry I have a-"

Weston comes and puts his arm around my waist, pulling me close,"She has a boyfriend."

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'll be going."

Weston grabbed my hand and we got a few snacks and went to checkout

We got back in the car, put our seat belts on, and we were off... Again.

*12:14 am*

Since we left the gas station we've driven 4 more hours. We have driven 7 hours in total, ugh.

"Weston?"

"Yes baby?"

"This is just a little fun fact of me I guess. I love driving, seeing all the different things and people. But my most favorite time is at night. I like the calm and stillness. The lights of buildings and signs shining bright. Or when you aren't in town and the only light is the shimmering from the moon. Don't even get me started on the moon. It's so fascinating looking at all the details and the stars make me happy. It makes me feel at home."

He smiled, "And I was thinking I couldn't love you anymore than I already did."

I lightly laugh and end up closing my eyes feeling at peace.

*1:36 am*

"Britta. Britta wake up."

I slowly open my eyes and we are in the driveway of a house.

"Babe come on." I yawn and step out of the car, wobbling up the steps with Weston's arm around me.

He knocks on the door and a boy with brown hair opens the door.

"Weston! I'm so happy to see you!" He says embracing him in a hug.

"You too Hunter!"

Aw his voice is so cute.

I smile lightly, still tired, and he chuckles,"And you must be Britta."

I nod and start slipping from Weston's grip.

They both laugh and lift me up, pulling me in the house.

"Ok well everyone's sleeping right now, obviously. So do you guys want like one blanket or two?"

I don't say anything I just slump to the chair and doze off immediately.

Weston chuckles, "Two I guess."

*3:17 am*

My eyes slowly open and I'm in a big living room in an incredibly comfortable chair.

I take my blanket off and go to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

I search the cupboards and finally see a blue cup.

I run the water and place my cup under, then take a sip.

The coldness hydrates my dry mouth.

As I'm standing I start thinking about what's gonna happen with Weston and I.

Where are we gonna go? How are we gonna even start our lives together?

My eyes start to get teary as one slips from my eye.

Just then the boy who answered the door comes walking in with tired eyes and a tank top.

Damn

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He says stepping in front of me.

"Listen I don't really know you Hunter, but I need a hug." I say with sobs.

He wraps around me and I continue to shake.

"I'm just scared. You know?"

"Scared for what?"

"For what's gonna happen in the future."

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

CAN WE JUST STOP AND APPRECIATE HUNTERS VOICE LIKE IT IS SO ADORABLE

AND THEN YOU SEE HIS MUSCLES AND SUDDENLY HE TURNS FROM A CUTE BABY TO A SEXY BEAST