Part 10

{A/N: Js, remember Weston, Britta, Zach, etc are 17 in this story}

Britta Pov:

My eyes open and everything's dark. I grab my phone, 2:02 am

My eyes are wide open and I go to my messages.

From: Weston
I just wanna let you know I love you and I'm honestly so lucky to have you in my life. Goodnight beautiful, sleep tight. Sorry if I woke you I just needed to let you know💘
Received: 1:56 am

I smiled at the text and read it over and over again.

To: Weston
I'm up. I can't sleep ugh😩
Read: 2:04 am

Incoming FaceTime call from: Weston

I accept and see blackness.

"Hey Babygirl." He says. His voice sounded rough from tiredness.

"Hi. How are you."

"I'm good, how about you?"

"Fine. But Zach keeps snoring." I say nudging Zach.

"Oh. You and Zach are in the same bed?" He says moving around in his blankets.

"Yeah, but we have separate blankets and everything. Don't worry."

"Do you think you could maybe sleep somewhere else? I don't really feel comfortable with you two in the same bed."

"Weston. Nothing is going to happen. You can trust me. Please don't be like this."

He sighed, "Goodnight Britta."

"Goodnight I love y-"

He hung up the call.

My eyes became a little watery from the fact he didn't trust me.

As I turned my phone off and laid back down I heard Zach mumbling things.

I leant in to try and hear what he was saying.

It was muffled.

And then I heard it.

"Britta, I love you."

And then I felt an arm lay across me and pull me closer.

It was weird, I felt uncomfortable.

I picked his hand off of me and took my blanket and pillow to the floor.

*Morning 10:00 am*

I woke up and no one was in my room.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I stood up and went downstairs and saw my parents, Apryll, and Zach all sitting at the table.

"What's going on?" I say slumping down into an empty chair.

"Britta, we are extremely disappointed."

"Why? What happened?"

"Zach has informed us that you had Weston come over last night and you two slept on the floor together. Why on earth would you think you could do that?" My mom says trying to stay calm.

"What!? That NEVER happened! Zach what the fuck is wrong with you!?" I say standing up from my chair.

"Hey! You watch your mouth! And we know Zach wouldn't lie. You on the other hand..." My dad said trailing off.

"Oh so you don't believe me? Yep go ahead believe the perfect boy coming to stay as a guest. Don't believe your own daughter. Why would you? You never do. Oh and by the way, Zach has lied multiple times to save my ass." I say before storming out and slamming my door shut.

I sit on my bed and tears flow from my eyes. My parents have never once believed me. Never

As I was crying I called Weston.

"Hello?"

"Weston." I say in sobs.

"Britta? What's wrong?"

"Please come pick me up. By car."

"Ok I'm on my way."

I hung up and walked out of my room. I wiped my face and tried my hardest not to cry in front of them.

"Britta, why is Weston here? You are not allowed to see him."

I didn't say anything I just kept walking until I reached the door.

I turned back to say one final thing, "Fuck. You. All."

I storm out of the door and get in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

I immediately start balling.

"Britta are you okay?" Weston says putting his hand on my back.

"No I'm not. Please just drive. I don't wanna talk right now."

He nods. He puts his right hand on my leg and his left hand on the wheel and takes off.

I continue sobbing and eventually cry myself to sleep.

When I wake up we're in a parking lot.

"Weston? Where are we?" I look over and Weston has tape over his mouth, hands, and legs.

He looks like he's been crying. I then realize I too have tape over my legs and hands.

"Weston.... What is going on?"

Suddenly two guys open our doors and carry us out of the car.

"Hey! Let me go! Stop!" I say screaming.

I hear Weston trying to scream too, but it doesn't really sound like it because of the tape on his mouth.

"Please stop! Leave us alone!" I say basically crying now.

They then take us in to a big building, empty. Abandoned

They tie us to two separate chairs by each other and rip the tape off our mouths.

I immediately start screaming and crying and Weston is yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Stop screaming for gods sake, no one can hear you here!"

The two people take their masks off and I freeze when I see who it is.

Zach and Vanessa

AHH WTF IS HAPPENING. OMG OMG IM JUST HERE STUDYING FOR FINALS AND WRITE THIS UP. AGH