Part 26

Britta Pov:

The following morning I woke up to everyone still asleep scattered around the room.

I checked my phone and it was 9:30 in the morning, I groaned while I stretched.

I turned the tv on and spongebobs voice filled the room.

*20 mins later*

I was still laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram when I heard movement on the floor then a loud shriek.

I whipped my phone down and saw Nathan sitting up, "I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!"

Now everyone was awake and groaning, Nathan not showing the slightest of sympathy.

This boy.

*1:12pm*

Currently Weston is sitting on the couch while I am making macaroni. The boys all went out around 12 and said they would be back soon.

Not sure where they went, oh well.

"It's done" I call out from the open kitchen.

Weston comes walking in and grabbing a bowl while giving me a hug with one arm, "thank you"

I sit at the island with my bowl while he sits next to me.

A/n: ok so you can picture things a little bit better I'll say this is how their house looks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And idc if you think it's like too fancy bc I literally just found it on google so lmao

We were just laughing and making jokes when the door to the house flew open and loud guy voices filled the room.

We both turned around and saw a red box in Nathan's hand with flaps sticking up (so it's like a cardboard box like there isn't a lid on)

The boys huddled around us and smiled, "ok since we're leaving tomorrow.. we went out and got you guys a little house warming gift.."

Weston and I shared a scared glance and stood up walking over to the box.

I looked in and screamed, "oh my god!! Oh my god! Oh my god!!"

I pull it out of the box and hug it while Weston screams too and snatched it from me.

It was an adorable fluffy black chow puppy!

"You guys did not!" I yell giving them all a hug

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You guys did not!" I yell giving them all a hug.

"You're right we didn't, he's not yours." Blake says grabbing him back.

I become sad and he smiles, "I'm just kidding!"

I hug the dog again and start freaking out, "oh my god we don't have any puppy food. Toys? Treats? Collar?Training crap?"

"Relax Britta we got it all," Mark says shoving the other box with everything on the counter.

"Guys this is seriously the best gift ever thank you all so much" I say almost crying tears of joy.

"GROUPHUG" Weston yells ramming us all together and we laugh.

*5:40 pm*

I was currently on the ground playing with the puppy and having a blast while the boys were watching some game.

I picked him up and hugged him, "ahh you're just so fluffy you look like a little teddy bear!"

Then a light bulb goes off in my head, "hey guys"

I say walking to the living room with him.

"I think I have a good name for him."

"What is it?"

"Bear"

"Yes! That's perfect!" Weston says grabbing and cuddling him.

I smile and lay on the couch while going on my phone.

-----------------------

The following morning I was awoken by loud chattering of boys.

"Britta! wake up!" Nathan yells throwing a pillow at my face.

"I'm up!" I yell back.

I walk into the kitchen surprised to see the boys had made breakfast. Eggs, toast, and bacon.

"What's this for?" I say while grabbing a plate.

"Well we thought since we're leaving today we would try make up for all the loudness we caused." Blake says smiling.

I laugh and then stop when I realize what he said "since we're leaving today"

I frowned, "I don't want you guys to leave. Then I'm gonna be stuck all alone with that thing."

I say pointing at Weston and scrunching my nose up while he pretends to pick his nose.

"Not necessarily" Mark says lifting Bear off the ground.

The boys all laugh and I smile at my friends.

*11:40 am boys are leaving*

"I'm gonna miss you guys. FaceTime me ok?" I say giving them all a hug followed by Weston.

They all nod and get in their uber waving goodbye.

We walk back in the house and I sigh, "Great now I'm alone with a loser" I say looking at him.

"Ah yes but a very cute loser" he says chasing after me as I take off.

I run around the couch, then the kitchen, then the table, and basically everywhere.

I stop on one side of the kitchen island and he's on the other, "Ok ok just stop. I'm dying." I say panting.

He smiles, "so I win?" He says panting as well.

"No" I say shaking my head.

"Yes" he starts stepping closer.

"No" and closer

"Yes" he says just a few inches away from my face.

Suddenly the door bell rings and we both turn our heads towards the door and smack our heads together.

"Ow" he says rubbing his head as I do and laugh.

I walk over to the door and it's.....

CLIFF HANGER OOOO

HAVE ANY GUESS WHO YOU THINK IT IS?

LMAO ITS NO ONE YOU GUYS COULD EVEN GUESS

BUT YEAH PEACE