Part 21

Britta Pov:

"Wow goals"
"So cute so cute"

I open my eyes slowly and am facing the wall.

Weston's arm is around me and he's still sleeping.

I sit up and see Mario, Mark, Nathan, and Blake standing in the room.

"You guys!" I yell jumping out of the covers and attacking them with hugs.

Weston shoots up, "what's wrong! What happened!?"

We all start laughing and he groans, "ughhh just let me sleep."

"Weston you aren't even happy they're here?"

"Nope I hate them all."

We all laugh again and Mario attacks me with a huge bear hug, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

"I literally was just with you," I say laughing.

"Wait a sec," Mark says.

"How come there is two beds, yet you two slept in one together." He says looking at me suspiciously.

I just sat there and smirked at him.

"EW YALL ARE GROSS" Nathan screeches.

"KIDDING IM KIDDING!" I say looking back at Weston.

I see hea dozing off again so I run over and put my lips right by his ear, "WESTON" I scream.

"AHH BRITTA WHAT THE FUCK I THINK MY EARS BLEEDING"

"Wake up. Let's go get food."

He smiles, "ok that makes up for it."

He gets up revealing him in just his boxers and Mario shouts, "DAMN PAPI"

He winks and rubs his body looking at Mario, "This is all for you babygirl."

"Oh my god. You guys are so gay for each other" I say grabbing my clothes to go change

*
*
*
~eating at some breakfast restraunt lol (9:40 am)~

"Hey hey guys look." Weston says.

We all turn and see he has a pancake with a face cut out over his face.

"You're so pathetic." I say laughing and taking it off of his face.

Once we all finished we decided to just go for a walk around town.

As we were walking a group of about six girls came running over.

"Oh my god!! We love you guys so much!" They all screamed, running to the boys.

I got kind of shoved out of the way but I didn't mind.

They all took pictures and stuff while I sat on a nearby bench on my phone.

I took a picture of Weston for my snapchat and captioned it, "Proud of him❤️"

"Hey can you come take a group picture of all of us relevant people." A snobby girl voice says.

I look up to see a skinny brown haired girl with way too much makeup on, "excuse me?" I say shutting my phone off.

"You do know they all hate you right? You're only being used for publicity. Oh and by the way you're totally ugly," she said smiling.

"Listen, I know you're trying to hurt me and make me cry.. But that won't work. I know the truth and your little lies won't ruin anything."

She began to "fake cry" and called out, "Weston why is your girlfriend such a bitch. She's really mean."

"She's also a hoe, and is reallyyyyy ugly and-"

I don't really know what I was thinking, but I slapped her across the face and jumped on top of her, pulling her hair and pinning her down.

"Help! Oh my god she's crazy! Help me!"

"Britta stop! Stop it!" Blake screams, pulling me off of her.

Weston helped the girl up and I scoffed.

"Thank you so much Wes! She's insane!  Come on let's go," she says tugging his arm.

He pulls her hand off of him, "don't you dare say she's the one who started this. You pissed her off, and you had it coming," He came over and grabbed my hand, "come on let's go."

*hours later~back at hotel room*

Weston started laughing out of no where.

"What are you laughing at you dork." I say with a confused face.

"I still can't believe you have that girl a black eye," he said snickering.

The guys all chimed in with laughing and agreed.

"Yeah and I can't believe she was such a bitch." I say standing up and grabbing clothes, "I'm gonna go take a shower"

They all mumbled different things and I slipped in to the bathroom.

OMFG I HAVENT UPDATES IN AGESSSS HI HOW ARE YOU MY NAMES LEXI

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY

FOLLOW MY MUSICALLY @Lexi_Koury

AND INSTA
@Lexi.koury