"But apparently, they are the same person." - i said and laughed. Tae Hyun oppa got up and gave me a hug. A hug that i longed for. I cried on his shirt, wetting it with my tears.

When i'm done, i let go and wipe my tears. "But oppa, please. Please don't tell anybody that i'm here. Not even the drinking and smoking part. Not even appa or eomma. Not even your children or your wife. Not even your friends or even him." - i said.

"Okay. It's a secret between us." - he said. I thanked him and sighed. I feel something inside. It's a weird feeling. I felt it coming up, wanna go out of my mouth. I widened my eyes, running to the toilet while covering my mouth.

I vomited. Urgh. Must be the vodka. I vomited again. And it hurts. I wash my mouth and hands. Wipe them with a tissue after that. I went out of the toilet and Tae Hyun oppa was smiling to me like a crazy dude.

I frown. I walk to my bed, still frowning. "The fuck is wrong with you?" - i asked.

"Oh my god!!" - Tae Hyun oppa squealed, still smiling to himself.

"What is it ass?!" - i yelled, hitting his chest with my fist and sit down on the bed. He shouted in pain, but smiled after that.

"I have good news." - he said.

"What? You're divorced and found a new girlfriend now?" - i asked. He rolled his eyes.

"I love my wife okay. Anyways... oh my gooodddd!" - he said, serious and squealed after that.

"Can you stop doing that? It's ... girlish. Ew." - i said, disgusted.

"Okay, here goes." - he starts. He cleared his throat and look at me with a wide smile.

"You're pregnant!" - he said happily. What? I froze.

"Stop kidding around, ass. I had enough with your pranks." - i said, rolling my eyes.

"Ya! I'm serious! I can call a doctor here and prove it!" - he yelled.

"Call one then." - i said. He got up, wanting to call a doctor. But i stopped him. He talked to himself while i was frozen there. I'm pregnant? As in, I'm carrying a baby? And this is my baby? Mine? And ... his baby? I'm carrying our baby? Our baby?

Baby? I'm gonna be a mom? A legit baby? A mom to his baby? Should i be happy or not? It's his baby. "Wait. You didn't know?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"Not even a single clue of it." - i said.

"Eyy no way. You don't know any symptoms -"

"Oppa, i'm a gangster. I don't know this nursing ish thing." - i cut him with a frown.

"Why didn't you ask mom?!" - he yelled.

"How would i know! I thought i was sick thats all!" - i yelled back. It was quiet after that. My mind went blank.

"Ya. Why do you look sad? You're pregnant, baby sister. You should be happy." - Tae Hyun oppa said.

I look into his eyes as my eyes started to get blur. My tears. "I'm carrying his baby, my baby, our baby, oppa. I don't know if i should be happy or not." - i said.

He let out a sigh. He sit properly, facing me. He grab both my hands and make me look at him. "Kid, i know how hurt you are. You felt cheated. But, you have yet heard his explanation. You can't hate him just like that. I know he lied. Thats stupid of him. But he deserves a second chance, right? Everybody deserves one. You're pregnant. His baby. Your baby. You should think of him as Jeon Jungkook, that golden maknae. Not Jungie, that shit. I know they are the same person. But deep inside, you wanted Jungkook to hug and comfort you but you remembered that he's the same person as Jungie. But if this goes on, you'll hate the both of them." - Tae Hyun oppa said.

"Kid, the moment you're pregnant, you have to be very careful of everything. You drank and smoked. Good enough that your baby is safe. But if that night, i didn't bring you here, the baby will be in a bad state and you might lose it. You wouldn't want that right? You're pregnant for 7 weeks now."

"See that little hump?" - he asked, pointing to my stomach.

"That is your little Jeon or little Kim, growing. If you meet him, remember what i say. Forgive him and see him as Jeon Jungkook, not Jungie. Get it?" - he said, smiling. I nodded. He wiped my running tears.

"This kid. She's a big girl now. Will be a mom in 8 months time." - he said, giving a laugh. I smiled. He gave me a tight hug. He can't bear seeing me in this hurt state. And he's crying. He love me too much. I love having him as my oppa. He always see me as a kid.

He broke the hug and wiped his tears. "I gotta go. Your unnie will be mad because I didn't tell her where i went. Take care kid. Anything, call me." - he said. I nodded and smile. He got up, giving me a peck on my forehead and left.

"Oh and, don't worry. I won't tell anybody about this." - he said and left for real. I lay down and stare at nothing. Pregnant? I put my hand on the little hump i had.

Little one, i'm sorry. I didn't know about you. I drank and smoked. I'm so sorry. But now, i know, i'll be extra careful. Just for you. Thank god you're okay. Sorry.

The door opens and it was a doctor. She smiled. "Oh Ji Sae-ssi. How are you feeling?" - she asked.

"Urm.. weird." - i said and gave a small chuckle. She laughed too. Being the curious me, i asked her a lot about my pregnancy. She told me about the Do's and Don'ts. I was required to drink maternity milk and sleep more. Basically, rest more and be calm.

"I heard your rough words with your oppa while walking around just now. It's better to stop cursing. Because your little one will be able to hear it." - she said. Oopss. I need to stop this annoying mouth of mine.

"You drank and smoked right?" - she asked.

"Just for a day. I'm not a smoker or drinker." - i said, feeling very guilty.

"Good that you stopped. And good that you're not one of them. Your little one may have bad effects when he's born if you're one of them." - she said. I nodded.

"I suggest you stay here for one more day. You need lots of rest." - the doctor said. I nodded, agreeing with her suggestion. She talked a few more and left me alone in this ward.

--------------------------------
Ello ello~ minionssss ahhh okay moving on! I can't update yesterday because i was busy and yeah. I was having a hard time too! Bc of the photo teasers oh damnnnn🙈🙈😭😭어떡해 잘생겼지?! 완전 잘생겼다 진짜😍😍😘😘

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE 69K+ READS & 3K+ VOTESSS🙈🙈🙈Thank you for those who made this story to your reading list~! ❤ Thanks to those who reads, comments & votes💘Thanks to those who always dm me and ask for the ff😉it makes me smile talking to you guys😍💖😘😘 I lub yall kiddos💕💋

Note: whatever pregnancy things, be it the baby or what not, it's all based on my research~!

Btw! Be sure to check out my EXO fanfic too! I've yet updated it bc i'm too focused on my BTS series😂 but I'll definitely be updating it~! Talking about EXO fanfic, be sure to check my another cousin's EXO fanfic! Check shimneulra ! She make a EXO fanfic and a V Fanfic too! Be sure to check it out! Give lots of love to her❤❤❤

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) (?)
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

4/2/17, 4th February 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕