Matchmaker!!

Kiana's pov

Me and Lizzie have had a great time at our new house. She would always make a point to call aph and Aaron everyday to check in. She was so fun to around. The only problem is that she likes this guys, Jack. And you are probably like ' Kiana, what's wrong with that?' Well, the only problem is that she won't confess her feelings. So that's why today, I'm playing Matchmaker!! My job is to get them together by the end of the day. I have already set them both up on a date via messages. They both agreed. This is going so well.

Lizzie's pov

So I got a text from Jack saying he wanted to hang out later. I said yes and we decided to hang out at the mall. I have really started to like him. I just don't know when to tell him. It was around 3:00 when he came and picked me up. We went shopping around and I swear I saw Kiana somewhere but I think I'm seeing things. I've been spending way to much time with her. I just remembered that I haven't called aph and Aaron today yet. It was around 4:30 when I decided to call them, which was 8:30 their time." Hey Jack, I have to go and make a very important phone call right now. Be right back." I said, walking off. He nods and stay in place. Should I tell aph I like him? Yeah, lets try.