Fake Girlfriends and Triple Dates

CHASE- June 1 2015: 11:00 am

The next morning, I see Jamie sleeping on the couch. I wake him up.

"How was the date?" I ask him.

"It was awesome!" He exclaims, suddenly awakened.

"Dude, keep it down, you'll wake her up!" I hit him on the head, gesturing to my bedroom.

"Wake who up?" Jamie's eyes suddenly get wider, "Dude, did you actually hook up with Skye's friend?"

"Nah, man. I wish. This chick's name is Eliza... or something."

"What are you gonna do about her?" He asks.

"Well, I'm going to study hall. When she wakes up and sees I'm not here, she'll get the message and leave." I say, heading for the door.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast with Skye." Jamie says.

"But you just went out with her last night." I say.

"Aw... You getting jealous? It's okay; I still have time for you, bud." He says, ruffling his hand through my hair.

"Get away from me." I say, rushing to fix my hair.

KAT- 11:02 am

"Sooo... How was the date?" I ask Skye the next morning.

"It was great." She smiles.

"We went to the movies. But we weren't paying that much attention to the movie, if you know what I mean..." She snickers.

Chloe scoffs.

"Anyway, I have a coffee date with him this morning." Skye says.

"And I have to go meet with Josh to discuss what we're gonna do over the summer break." Chloe adds.

Josh is Chloe's very good-looking Nigerian boyfriend. They've been dating for about 2 years and they always fight, makeup, make out, then fight again, but everyone knows that they would never break up. Josh is this cool, mellow guy, the same as Chloe. He loves everybody, which is the total opposite of Chloe, because Chloe hates people, so they kind of balance each other out. In their own way. Whatever that means.

I suddenly come up with a great idea.

"Hey, Skye... Why don't you and Jamie and Chloe and Josh double da--"

Chloe shoots me a fierce glare that stops me.

"Never mind." I mumble.

Now. What am I, a single, bored, 21 year old university student supposed to do on the weekend on her free time?

Study, of course.

I'm wearing a short, white denim skirt and a maroon knit cardigan with pockets and a black tank top underneath.

"Dude, no wonder Chase is so into you, you look like a frikken model!" Skye blurts out.

"Yeah right..." I try to hide a smile.

"No seriously, you're hot. I'm jealous." She trails on.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but you are a frikken model!" I yell at her.

"Okay, we're all frikken models," I hear Chloe pipe up from the couch, licking off Cheeto crumbs from her arm, "Enough of all this."

I chuckle.

"I'm gonna go shower." Skye announces, walking away.

"I'll be back for lunch." I tell Chloe, already halfway out the door.