I walk back to my room with the box and throw it on my bed, making the box flew open and the stuffs in it, flying everywhere.

"You wanna explain that god damn box?" - i asked, holding my anger. He gave me a look. A sad one.

"I-i c-can explain -"

"TELL ME WHO ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" - i yelled, kicking my bed.

He let out a sigh. "Jis, i'm sorry." - he said.

"Jis, it's me, Jungie. I'm sorry baby." - he said as his tears run down his cheeks.

My heart. It hurts. It broke into countless of pieces. It got stabbed a countless of times. It pumps fast because of the anger. My tears started to form. It made my eyes blurry. Slowly, flowing down my cheeks.

He came close to me, wanting to give me a hug but i pushed him away, hard. He got up, wanting to do it again but i grab my gun from my jacket, pointing it right on his head.

He froze. "Why the fuck do you do this to me?!" - i yelled.

"What wrong have i done that you lied about it?!" - i yelled again.

"Why the fuck do you need to lie to me?!"

"I even said this to myself. If i ever find Jungie, i'm gonna kill him!"

"Should i kill you then, Jeon Jungkook?!!"

"Wanna know how i found out? Because of the stupid you, Jeon Jungkook, that green box was sticking out underneath your bed. Being the curious me, i opened it!"

He stayed silent. "I fucking hate you Jeon Jungkook! I fucking hate you Jungie! I hate you!" - i yelled, pulling the trigger.

"Get lost!! Before i really shoot you!!" - i yelled. He gave me a sad look but left, closing the door. I dropped on my knees, dropped my gun and cried. Cried badly. I feel cheated on. Why? Why does he have to do this to me?

Jungkook. Jungie. Same person. I need Jungkook. I need his hug. But i hate him for lying to me. I fell for him hard just to get the rid of my feelings for Jungie. I loved him with all my heart till there weren't any space for Jungie.

But it messed up once this came. I hit my head with my palms. My eyes hurt from crying. But i'm still crying. I bring my knees to my chest, hugging it and continue crying. I hate myself.

I got up, wiping my tears. I ignored the mess. Grabbing my phone and the gun. I keep my phone in my pocket and the gun in my jacket. I went to the balcony and escaped from the side. Using a random long cloth, i tied one end to the handle of the balcony. The other end, letting it flow down.

I slowly got off from my balcony, holding onto the long cloth tightly, sliding down. When i reach the ground, i let go of the cloth. This side of where i stopped, leads me to the city. Why did i even went out from my balcony?

Jungkook, no Jungie, no Jung-, whatever that thing is, sat behind my door. I could hear him crying just now. Thinking of him crying breaks me. But it breaks me more when he lied. I walk to the city, alone.

It's past midnight. Not many people are around. I went to a convenience store and bought a cigarette. I don't smoke. But when i do, it means I'm depressed. I took the stick, put it on my lips and light the end with a lighter.

I keep the cigarette box in my pocket and continue walking. Inhaling, held it in my lungs and blew it away. It feels so good after so long not smoking. I continuously inhale it, walking in the quiet Seoul street.

I pass by a club. I went to the entrance and got in. The loud beat, the smell of alcohol greeted me. I went straight to the bar. I hate dancing, I come to drink. "A bottle of Vodka." - i said to the bartender.

He nodded with a smile. He took a bottle of Vodka, a small glass and hand it to me. He opened it for me too, and pour in my glass. I thanked him. I grab the glass and drink it in one shot.

I pour the Vodka in my glass, drinking it one shot. And continuously doing that. I grab the cigarette i bought earlier from my jacket. I put the stick on my lips amd lit it up. Sucking and inhaling the stick, kept it in my lungs and let it go. This feels so good. Smoking and Vodka is a hell yes.

After my stick is done, I continued drinking. To the point, my head started spinning. My head low, closing my eyes. I grab the glass and drink again. I lay my head on the table and sighed. By now, it's my 5th bottle. I payed, grab the bottle and left the club.

I'm definitely drunk. I'm walking like a zombie, alone in the quiet street. I drink more from the bottle. "Jungkook-ah." - i called. Tears forming in my eyes. And flow down.

"Why? Why? Why?!"

"You hate me. Thats why you lied to me." - i said, in a way drunk person does and laughed.

"Nice. Wahh Jungkook? Jungie? Hahaha! Same person!" - i talked to myself, while laughing.

"Really! Ssibal!! Fuck it!" - i yelled. I drink more from the bottle and finished it. I threw it away. The bottle cracked and broke into small pieces. The pieces flying around.

"Just like my heart now." - i said to myself and laughed. I saw a bench from a far. Even when my eyes are blurry now. I walk towards it amd lay down.

"Love." - i said and laughed. I look up to the dark sky. The beautiful moon and the stars blinking beautifully.

"My life used to be that beautiful when i love Jungkook." - i said and smiled.

"But now, it's destroyed." - i said as my smile fades.

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook! I hate you, Jungie! I hate you!!" - i yelled out loud. Causing someone from a block shouted back.

"Shut up!!!" - that person yelled. I can't see that person.

"It's my mouth god damn it!!! Just go to sleep!!!" - i yelled back. That person yelled back but I ignored. I sit up and hug myself. It was cold. I took the cigarette box, picking up a stick. Put it on my lips and lit it up.

I finished the whole box and lay down on the bench again. My eyes got heavier. My head spins more. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------
Heyyyuu~! I've updated, YASS!!! A lot of you were asking me to update so here it is!! Oh damnnnnnn🙈🙈🙈 this chapter is really 😲😲😲😱😱😱 damn shocking huh! Or maybe not? 😂 oh and i'm back in SG btw hehehe~

THANK YOU FOR THE 64K+ READS AND 2K+ VOTES!!! I LOVE YALLL❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘

Okay you know Ji Sae always introduces herself as 'KIM Ji Sae' and not 'JEON Ji Sae'. Let me tell this on behalf of her, she does that so that people won't know that she's married to JEON Jungkook. There's a lot of JEON but thats her reason. Another reason is because it's her company. 'KIM's Company' thats the reason okay.

(forgets what to type next) ... okay I remembered. This book is coming to an end :( like seriously. I'll extend some parts for the upcoming chapters! But! Don't worry! The last time i asked if i should make a BOOK 2, a lot of you said yes! So, BOOK 2 will start once this one is finished😉 and with that, i was thinking if i should do a Q&A before this book finishes! You can ask Ji Sae, Jungkook, or any other character in this fanfic! I'll try to answer them all! So comment your questions! All those questions will be answered on the last part of this fanfic!! Or you can DM me through Instagram or here :)

If you have problems writing your fanfic, don't worry! Just dm me on Instagram or here~! I'll gladly help yall! Don't be scared! DM me anytime😉

And i changed the cover again😂😂😂 decided to go waaaaayyyyyyy moooreeeeeee simple😂😂 hehhehehe

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) (?)
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

1/2/17, 1st February 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕