How you met-Bill

You were just walking around going through your lines for your audition.you walked into the Star Bucks and got (you're favorite Starbucks drink). When the lady hand you your drink you would to go sit down at a open table in the back. You were sleeping your drink and looking over your lines and practice them over and over making sure you get them right so you can land this role. When you were done you went up to the counter and order another one and walked out and heading towards your home to get ready for your audition. On your way home you accidentally bump into something or someone and accidentally spilled your coffee on both of you and also drop you're script. Going to apologize when you saw his eyes they were so beautiful like a mixture of forest green and ocean blue.
  "Oh my I'm so so sorry I should of been paying attention" you said trying to gather up you're script. You froze when you saw his hand help picking up you're script for a couple of seconds his hand touch yours.
  "Don't worry about it I should of been paying attention too I was just on my phone trying to deal with work " he chuckled. He help you finish gathering the papers when you saw him read the title.
  "So you're going to an audition" he ask
   "Yeah I am it starts in two hours and I was just on my way home to freshen up"
   "Hemlock grove hmm sound interesting what charter are you audition for" he bit his lip
  " um Alice roman Godfrey's love interest"
  "Hmm well I hope you nail that audition see you around..." He puesed
  "Oh um y/n" you stick you're hand out "and you are "
   "Bill" he shocked you're hand than walk away. You smiled and hope to meet him again but little did you know he was gonna be you coworker for hemlock grove as roman Godfrey.