34

(Randy's POV)
     Bianca Reynolds.... Bianca Grace Reynolds.... why is that name so familiar?! I thought as I paced around my room. UGH! Who is she?!?!
"VIK!!!"
"Yes, princess?" He smoothly entered while kissing my forehead.
"Show me a picture of Bianca. I don't know why but she is SO familiar. I feel like I know her from somewh- West Point." My mind stopped as I remembered my partner from West Point Military Academy. Bianca Reynolds was my partner for a week until they caught her with alcohol... I found the alcohol.... I turned her in.
"VIKRAM!!!" I exclaimed as I had just figured out who that asshat was!
"BIANCA GRACE REYNOLDS. SHE WENT TO WEST POINT WITH ME. SHE WAS KICKED OUT AFTER BEING CAUGHT WITH A SUSPICIOUS AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL. GOD KNOWS HOW SHE GOT IT BUT I TURNED HER IN AND THATS WHY SHE HATES ME. SHE IS TARGETING YOU!! THE CAMO DRESS!! ALL. FROM. WEST. POINT." All of this was said so fast I doubt Vik could keep up. "So um... what are you going to do?!" I could tell he was confused but i didn't care. " I'm going to apologize, Vik." Next thing you know I'm calling her from Vik's phone and anxiously waiting for an answer.
"Hello?
"Bianca, this is Randy Mehsi. Randy Zain Mehsi. I was your partner at West-"
"I know who you are. I know very well. I try to have a little fun and you ruin it. I DON'T HAVE A JOB COLONEL MEHSI" she screamed through the phone. I could hear her crying.
"Bianca, look. I'm sorry. I was just trying to help you, I didn't want you to fail the exams or anything because of bad decisions. I'm so sorry. And you know what? I can get you admission into West Point again. How's that?!"
"No. Randy you can't. I'm pregnant and thats not going to work. I'm fine with my life, but the past just haunts me. I could have been great. I go after Vik because I can't pay for my kid." She said in between sobs.
"Listen, Bianca, I can try to help you any way I can. Just give me or Vik a call okay?"
"Thank you Randy." She said before hanging up.
"Im proud of you" Vik said before we turned off the lights and got in bed. I actually did something good for once.

A/n-
haha lame chapter sorry lol. I want to end this book and make a another one about Star Wars or something. How does that sound? Let me know please!