20

Warning: DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED

(Vik's POV)

I didn't exactly know what I was doing. I was angry and not in the right mind set. I am stressed out. People say I don't upload enough even though I upload 3-4 times a day. Sometimes more! Randy always told me not to listen to those people because they are demanding haters, and I shouldn't worry about them. She was my distraction. The best distraction. I just can't take it and I need her. I should have listened to her. But I didn't. And now she is gone. I don't know where she is and I am too scared to text or call her. I honestly don't even know what I was doing with the girl at the bar. She saw me and just started flirting. I tried to get her off me but she didn't listen to me, so I just went with it. I mean, there is still a chance that Randy was cheating on me! And, she was at a wearing a sexy black dress. What else was she trying to do there? Catch Pokemon? I don't think so. But either way, I couldn't live with myself. I saw her and I ran after her but she was too fast, and now I am afraid I am never going to set things right. Not with her. Not with Simon. Not with myself.

(Randy's POV) *flashback*

Darkness. Tears. Alone.

Too many feelings. Too little time.

Blood dripped from arm as I dropped the blade.

The door busted down. Nick? Jake?

I wanted to leave the planet. I don't deserve to be here. No one gives a shit if I was gone anyway right?

More blood. More tears.

Alone.

More darkness.

Gone... I wish

*End of flashback*

What even is there to live for. I was back where I was, and this time I am not letting anyone save me. I am still going back to the U.S., but I don't think I am coming back. I'm not just coming back to the UK. I am not coming back to Earth. I am leaving forever... And never coming back.

(Vik's POV)

I was sat in my room crying and confused when I heard someone open the door. I immediately tolled underneath my bed and hid, just in case another person wanted to come up and smack me. "Vik? I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk." It sounded like Simon. I peeked my head and crawled out and sat on my bed. Simon sat down next to me and sighed. "I don't know what it going on anymore." I cried. "Vik, do you love her?" Simon looked me in the eyes and put his hand on my shoulder. "Yes. I love her. But I shouldn't anymore" I sighed. "If you really loved her, you should have let her explain. Because she isn't here to do it. She works for the army as you know, and she is only here in the UK temporarily for YouTube and for...you! She got a call the other day saying that she was required back in the U.S for a little bit. She didn't know how to tell you so she asked me and that's when you came in all nut job like." I nodded and unexpectedly broke down into tears. I am such a dumb ass. I didn't even listen to her! Ugh i have to make things right. Simon pulled me into a hug as one million thoughts rushed past my head and I yelled,"AHHH!!!" just so I would feel a little better but it didn't work. The only thing that would make life better is Randy. Everything has fallen apart. I stopped uploading, my friends hate me, the love of my life wants to get as far away from me as possible right now and it is all my fault. Well...fuck....

(A/N)-
Sry short chapter.
Hope u like it! Thx for reading
-Randy/Zostar123