12

(A/N)

Hey guys, you should put in more entries for a ship name for Randy and Vik because I am not good at coming up with them! The competition will close soon. I have a few great entries so thank you guys!

(Vik's POV)

Randy and I were having a great time, but it pisses me off that we can't get any privacy. Who actually goes up to people and takes pictures of them kissing?! Some people have no sense. I ran after her and I saw her in the car heavily breathing and checking the hate on Twitter. There was already shit posted about her and she was looking at it.

"Randy, are you okay?" She looked back at me and said, "Ya I'm fine. I'm sorry I have to ruin your birthday, Vik"

"You aren't ruining anything!!! Stop saying that!" I said as he put her head on my shoulder and held me close. I squeezed her and gently kissed her head. "Let's get out of here ya? Nandos?" I asked. Her eyes widened as she looked at me and shook her head. "Actually, I need something back home, is that okay?" I smiled and agreed. We both got back into the car and went back home.

(Simon's POV)
"FUCK!!! JJ YOU TWAT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE POSTER IS SUPPOSED TO SAY" I yelled. UGHH Randy is going to be so mad at me. She wants this to be perfect for Vik. "HARRY PUT THE FOOD DOWN!!" Ethan yelled. This is not going to end well. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Randy.

Si, we are coming back in like 30 min. Hope everything is going well. If you need more time, I can make out with him in the drive way for a bit 😜 jk...kinda... Lmao

Shit. She is coming back and this place is a wreck. Damn.

(Randy's POV)
      Vik and I arrived home and I had a feeling they needed more time so when Vik and I got out of the car I sat on the hood of his car and put my arms around his neck. " Did I properly wish you Happy Birthday?" I said with a grin. I kissed him gently and felt my phone buzz next to me. I glanced over to see it was a text from Ethan.

Aye we need 2 more min. Nice job stalling btw 😏

"Everything okay?" He asked. I just turned his head back towards mine. "You can wish me happy birthday later?" He smirked. I could DEFINITELY see what he was getting at. I don't know if I am ready but I will find a way around it... Hopefully.
We continued making out in the drive way until I heard my phone buzz again, letting me know the house was ready. I pulled away and took Vik's hand as I pushed him infront of me as he opener the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIK!!!!!"

We yelled as Vik cupped is hands around his mouth in surprise. "Happy birthday, baby" I said quietly and kissed his cheek as Tobi snapped a picture of us. This was amazing. I was just so proud of the guys for doing all this. There were decorations and balloons everywhere and even a giant poster hung above the kitchen that said,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELMET BOI!" I laughed at the sight of that. There was food and drinks in the kitchen and all of our friends.
"Who did all this?" Vik asked. They all looked at me and I blushed. "Your girlfriend. She wanted everything to be perfect" Josh said. Vik picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. "thank you, love" he said. I laughed and blushed. It just made me so happy to see him so happy.
      (Later on in the party)
The party has been lit so far. I don't drink because technically I'm not old enough. I'm almost 20, but I am still from America. JJ called me a pussy for my excuse but I didn't really care. Vik obviously drank and I didn't mind that either. We cut his Peppa Pig cake and he took a piece and smudged it all over my face. Oh, Vikram...
      I noticed Vik started to have a little too much to drink. I was just worried about what he wanted to do tonight. Hopefully he will be so drunk he forgets? Hopefully. I can only hope.
      Everyone else started to go back home and we decided to clean up the mess tomorrow morning because everyone was either drunk or in my case, just tired. The very drunk Vik took my arm and dragged me upstairs into his room. "Birthday present?" He laughed and pushed me against the wall and kissed me. At first I tried to stop him, but I just fell in and went with it. The kiss began to get heated and we fell onto his bed. He removed his shirt and pulled himself on top of me and he tried to pull my dress off but I didn't let him. "What are you doing?" He asked. He was REALLY drunk. "Vik, love, listen to me. You are really drunk right now so you might not even get this, but I don't think I am ready for this. I'm sorry if I let you down, which I did." Vik just looked at me confused. " So you are telling me that after I saved your life, protected you from several fan attacks and let you stay at my home, you aren't ready?! DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?! OR ARE THE FAMS RIGHT? YOU JUST USE ME FOR MONEY AND SUBSCRIBERS YOU GOLD DIGGING SLUT!" Vik yelled. I knew he was drunk but he still said it. Tears started to form in my eyes but I held back. "No Vik I love you! You're just drunk!" I tried to say without crying. It obviously didn't work and I burst out in tears. "oh great, you think by crying it will all be okay. NO IT WON'T GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. YOU AREN'T WORTH MY TIME. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?! BITCH LEAVE!" Vik yelled again. ( vik is amazing and would never do this but drama,you know?) I pushed him back and left his room in tears. I bumped into Josh and Simon. They both gave me a hug and asked me what was wrong. "We heard screaming...?" Simon asked. "I think he broke up with me..." I said quietly while crying. "Nono, he is just super drunk. He will get over it" Josh consoled me. " Vik was the best thing that happened to me. I... I don't know what is even happening" I continued crying into them. "I need to leave for a while" I said. "Randy you can't leave! He won't even know what happened tomorrow morning!!!" Simon said concerned. " I will come back, but I have to leave for a bit" They tried to stop me, but I got up and went back to my room to pack my things. In 2 hours, I was saying good bye and thank you to Josh and Simon. Vik was asleep but I went to go check on him real quick. I went over and kissed his forehead before leaving the Sidemen house for a few days? Weeks? Forever? Depends what Vik remembers. I decided to walk to the nearest hotel and just see what happens....

(A/N)
Heyy 300 reads thanks guys!
The winner of the contest will be announced very soon. Hope you guys like it so far!
Thanks
-zostar123/Randy