1

(Randy's POV)  

"Aaaaand that is it for this video! Thanks for watching, byeeee!"

      I sighed at the amount of editing I had piled up after shutting my camera. I had to stock up on videos for a whole two weeks because of the email I got just last night, saying that I would be required to attend Minecon and my flight for London leaves in two days.  I only recently joined the YouTube community a year ago and it has been a dream come true. I try my best to be as good as my YouTube inspiration, the Sidemen. I really hope I get to meet them someday. 

      I looked down at my phone as it lit up and buzzed. It was from my boyfriend, Jake. 

Meet me in the park later. i need to tell you something -Jake

      I decided I needed a break. All this recording and editing was tiring me out and what better way to take a break with my lovely boyfriend. Though I was a little nervous about what he wanted to tell me, I was still excited to get away from work. Usually these kind of conversations do not go well, but hopefully this one is different.  

{time skip 1 hour to the park}

I held Jake's hand as we walked through the park and found our special tree where we first met. We sat together on the lowest branch(low enough to climb, high enough to be hidden.) 

"You wanted to tell me something?" I asked as I played with his fingers in my lap. 

"Yeaa....about that..." He mumbled nervously as he pulled his hand away slowly. 

"Randy, I don't think this is working out. I mean, you spend so much time on YouTube, and I feel like something is wrong and that you have just given up on me. I remember how we used to be and we definitely aren't like that anymore. Sorry babe."

      I stared in disbelief as Jake leaned in and kissed my cheek one last time. He obviously still loved me but he was right. I had given up on him. I always had a thing for one guy who I hadn't had a shot with until now. Minecon was where I can make my move if he comes.

      I walked back home, feeling a little bad about what just happened but not too bad. I had my mind off in something that would almost be impossible to reach, but hey, if I can become famous for sitting around and playing video games, why don't I test my luck. 

      I decided to record my Q and A video and that would be my last one until after Minecon. I usually read all the questions first, but this time I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I answered the questions with ease and kept mention Minecon in between, so that I could meet my wonderful fans. 

      "Ok last question. Who are your favorite YouTubers and would you like to meet them?" This was a simple answer. "The Sidemen are my favorite and of course I would LOVE to meet them!!" I quickly ended the video, once again promoted  Minecon and simply edited and uploaded and decided to take a nap.

{Two hours later} 

      I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked down at it and I got a bunch of notifications from Twitter. I opened it up and covered my mouth in disbelief.... all the Sidemen had followed me on Twitter. I then checked my Facebook and stared at my screen and squealed. I got a DM from the one and only Vikkstar123. I opened it up and it said, 

Hey this is Vik! I am a big fan of yours and love all your videos. I just saw your Q and A and I would love to do a collab with you? Also, are you coming to Minecon? I could introduce you to the rest of the guys. They are fans of yours as well. Thanks -Vik

      The Sidemen watch my videos? They enjoy my videos? I GOT A TEXT FROM VIK??? I just sat in awe and disbelief and tried my best not to scream, as I would annoy my neighbors. I decided to reply. 

Hey Vik! We should totally do  a collab. This is my Skype (Insert Skype). To answer your other question, yes I am going to Minecon! So excited - Randy x

      I hesitantly pressed send and took a deep breath, still trying to process what just happened. I then remembered  I had to go shopping and get packed for London. I couldn't get my mind off of Vik, as he was the guy I should have a chance with now...

(A/N) 

Hey guys sorry this first chapter is rubbish, I know it is pretty boring but I promise it will get more exciting as the plot progresses. Please keep reading and thanks for being patient. 

I take ideas and requests for chapters you may think could be helpful for the story

I might not upload for a few days because I'm  going on vacation, so I don't know how much time I'll have

thanks!

-Randy