4

{Randy's POV}
      At this point, I was scared as hell. The man looked at me and flashed an evil grin. I sort of recognized him from earlier, but I still didn't know who he was. "Who even are you and how do you know me?!" I spat. "Does it even matter, Randy? Which dumbass decided to name you after a man? Hopefully you aren't one, let's check" the man said with a cheeky look on his face. I could tell this wouldn't end well, and I wasn't going to allow myself to get raped by some dumb fuck on the road. The man started to climb on top of me and lift up my shirt. I quickly bent my knee up to hit his balls. He leaped back in pain. That as the only move I could actually do because my limbs were chained to a bed. He was furious and leaped onto me and I hit him again he came closer and i was able to smack him with my hands. Lucky for me I could break free from the chains on my feet. Did I mention I was a third degree black belt in karate? I kicked him hard this time he went flying back and clutched his face. I struggled to set my arms free. This cycle of him climbing on top of me and me kicking him went on until I think he got either tired or embarrassed and walked out. I was relieved and tried to set my arms free so I could try to find my bags and get out of here. The next moment three men came into the room, one had a whip and the other two already had their shirts off. None of then scared me. The man with the whip came over and said, "we can make this hard or easy. Just relax and we will let you go, okay you slut?" Nobody calls me a slut. I drew the line there. I tried to stand up and the chains on my arms broke. I jumped onto the man with the whip and punched him to the ground. The other two leaped onto me and I was struggling to get free. In that time the man with the whip got back and hit me twice. "you hold her" whip man commanded. One of the men held me down while whip man hit me and the last man pulled my top off and then my jeans. The only thought I had was my phone. He started to pull my underwear off when I screamed and he covered his ears. I noticed he had a hearing aid so I fidgeted around and screamed into his ear again. The whip man continued to hit me but it didn't phase me; I needed to get out of here. I didn't even want to be in London anymore. I kept fidgeting and screaming and once in a while my foot would get loose and I would kick one of the men. I was crying at this point and I wouldn't give into this shit. After a while the men left me alone and left the room. I got my phone out and checked it. I got several texts from Vik.

Hey are you alright?
Where are you?
I'm at your hotel
Everyone is here and some people saw you leave with your taxi driver
Are you here?!
Randy answer please, the people here are starting to get worried.

I was actually quite satisfied with Vik's reaction to my absence but I needed to get help. I didn't know anyone here so I decided to text Vik.

VIK I NEED YOUR HELP. I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED, IDK WHERE I AM BUT I TURNED MY LOCATION SERVICE SO PLEASE HELP ME. SEND HELP PLEASE SOS. -Randy x

I waited for a reply. I needed someone quick and I didn't know who to call for the police. I felt my phone vibrate and it was Vik.

I'M ON MY WAY. PLEASE BE SAFE -Vik

I was so happy to see that I was going to get out of here. I waited for 5 minutes and the house seemed to be empty so I tried to open the doors and windows but they were locked. I was also 3 stories high. I just had to wait. I wanted t bust down the door but I didn't incase someone was still in the house.
       I heard shouting which sounded like the Sidemen and the Police. I banged on the window to let them know I was there. I then heard the door being kicked open and I ran out of that  hell. I ran to find Vik with my bags and he ran to me and hugged me as I cried into his chest. This is the first time I'e met him and I already felt safe with him. He rubbed my back and whispered, "it's okay you are safe." I pulled away from the hug and wiped my face off.  "how can I possibly thank you Vik? I barely know you and you've saved my life. Thank you so much" I went back into the hug. He pulled away and the rest of the Sidemen came over and inquired about my well being. I was okay now, just a little shaken. The police came out of the house after they did a full inspection and asked about me.
{skipping time to when the police leave}

" Would you like to freshen up and head back to ours?" JJ asked. "I would love to. Thank you" I said thankfully. We put my things in Vik's car and we went back to the hotel.

{A/N}
I tried not to make this chapter too scary. Hope you enjoyed!
-Randy