29

*Randy's POV*

      "Hey Si! Is Vik there?" I asked over the phone. He never answers his phone anymore so I am slightly worried. "oh. ok... Well I am going to see him tomorrow anyway! No big deal! I have missed you all so much! It has been over a year now!!!" I said excitedly. "We will come to pick you up from the airport okay? One thing though... Uh...Vik's not coming. He has something to do, so he will meet us at Nando's later." I listened through the phone slightly disappointed when he said that. What could be soooo important that he can't come to see his girlfriend after a year? I know that makes  me sound clingy, but I just missed him so much. " Ok, thank you Simon. See you tomorrow!!" I spoke trying to sound like I was okay. Simon said goodbye and hung up the phone also. I started going back on YouTube and making more videos again. I just decided to get some sleep before my flight. I walked over to the bed in my old house. My parents are happy to have me back but they don't want me to leave again, but what ever. They told me to chase my dreams so that is what I am doing. I couldn't fall asleep very easily because I just couldn't stop thinking about Vik. I eventually drifted to sleep in my thoughts. 

*flash back to army camp*

"come on fresh, take another hit!" they all laughed as I reached for another drink. "Why don't we play a game, y'all? Last night as a unit. Better make it fun" He suggested. He was tall, strong and handsome. Any girls dream. His name was Liam. No one like his idea so he was slightly embarrassed and walked over to me. "Why don't you say, we get out of here and go where it is quieter." He smirked as he grabbed my arm and left me with no choice but to follow him.  We went out side to the lake and just talked until he pressed his lips to mine, an I couldn't resist melting into it. I cheated. Yeah, I cheated. And Vik will never know. 

*end of flashback*

      I woke up with a jolt the next morning startled by the flashback. I feel guilty as hell but at the same time not. Vik didn't talk to me or give a fuck that I existed anymore so why couldn't I?! Liam and I didn't do anything serious, but we did have a pretty intense make out session. I thought of Vik the entire time. Liam was also cheating but it seemed like he was just enjoying the guilty pleasure. I don't need to tell him! No one will know, so I will be fine.  

(A/N)- 

sorry short chapter, but another one is coming soon. No, Randy has not checked twitter yet to find that Vik cheated, but she will shortly

Thanks for reading!

-Randy/Zostar123