17

(Simon's POV)
      I was waiting for everyone to get ready to go record the football video which we never ended up recording! Ugh. I heard Randy step outside on a phone call and it sounded interesting so ya know, I listened. She didn't sound very happy about whatever was happening. She walked back into the house looking disappointed. "Hey Randy, is everything okay?" I asked with a concerned expression. She  looked at me and looked at the ground. "I have to go back, Simon" She said quietly. She looked like she was about to cry and she ran upstairs. I ran after her to ask what that even meant. Does she have to go back to America?!  "RANDY," I yelled. I found her in Vik's room. She was sat on Vik's bed sobbing and watching him sleep. "Randy, what is wrong?" She just looked at me put her head on the pillow behind her. "Nothing ,Si, I will tell you later" She mumbled thought the pillow. I just left the room worried and I shut the door. I bumped into Josh on my way out. "Couple fight?" He asked. "I think she is moving back to America"  I said softly as Josh's mouth dropped open in surprise...

(Randy's POV)

      I sobbed into the pillow next to Vik, trying to forget the world. Just when everything in my life becomes good, something has to fuck it up. I cuddled myself up next to Vik as he slept. I stared at him and put my hand through his hair. How am I going to tell him?  I didn't want to stress him out with the news yet. I tried to fall asleep and forget everything. My brain went into a daze and my whole body felt how overwhelmed with a tidal wave of thoughts. I just closed my eyes and cried again into Vik's chest, and eventually fell asleep. 

I was back. All alone. Dark. Quiet. Too peaceful. I held my gun in my hand as I saw the snipers. But they were aiming at me. Wrong target. Shit. "DON'T SHOOT" 

It was over.

I woke up in tears and I felt Vik move and I saw his eyes open. "What happened?!" he asked. "I-I-," I took a deep breath as he took my hand in his. "I had a bad dream" I spoke. Obviously being half a lie, but I don't know how to tell Vik. But I will figure it out. "Hey, hey it will be okay. Let's go down and get some food ya?" I nodded my head to the idea.

*12:00 AM everyone asleep*

"Yeah, Nick? Hi! umm... I am coming back.... ya no joke"

(A/N)-

Ayee sorry short chapter :P

Hope you guys like it thanks for reading

-Randy/Zostar123