21

Thank you for 700+ reads!!
Warning: suicidal thoughts and actions.

(Vik's POV)
I haven't stopped crying after finding out what I had done. I was sat sobbing in my room as I heard my door open. I wiped my face thinking it was Simon, but it was Tobi. "Vik, I got you brownies!" I looked at Tobi with a defeated expression. "Randy loved brownies..." I sobbed quietly as Tobi sat down next to me for comfort. "You know, I just dropped off the cookie dough ice cream to Randy! I gave you the brownies so you can complete the perfect pair. Brownies and ice cream. Vik and Randy." He said with a smile. I looked at him in shock. "YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!"I basically yelled. "Of course! She is staying with my girlfriend? I don't really know what to call her yet, but I really like her. Her name is Skylar and Randy is at her place." Tobi informed me. "I've got to get over there!" I said. "I will go with you." Tobi said reassuringly. I picked up the brownies and put on her favorite hoodie. She would always take that one from me until I got her one of her own. It was the burgundy Sidemen hoodie. I don't know why she loved it so much, but she did. "Flowers?" Tobi asked. "Randy doesn't like flowers She likes food." I laughed as grabbing my car keys and walking out the door. "So where is Skylar's house?" Tobi gave me quick directions and we finally reached her house after I took 3-4 wrong turns. I parked my car in the drive way and took a deep breath before walking up to the door. I knocked on the door 3 times and a girl answered the door. I know her!! She is Randy's friend that came over! I thought. She glared at me and looked at me as though I was a disgusting pig who just ate a dead squirrel and two flies. "What do you want?" She asked with an annoyed expression. "I want to apologize to Randy, is she home?" I said as sweetly as possible. "She actually went out and I don't know where she is. She kind of left without telling me. "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SAY SORRY IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK. SHE HAS BEEN CRYING FOR DAYS, NON STOP. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE?! she started cutting her arm, Vik!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PUT HER THROUGH?!" Skylar yelled at me. I was shocked. "What?" I asked in disbelief. "YEA YOU DINGUS! SHE HASN'T TOLD YOU ABOUT HER PAST AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO CONSTANTLY FEEL BAD FOR HER . YOU IDIOT!" She continued yelling before I just thanked her and Tobi got out of the car and calmed her down. I sat back in the car and started driving to the one place I knew she would be. The beach.

(Randy's POV)
      Nothing calms me down like watching the waves crash upon the warm sand. Hearing the water fizzle out as it's energy fades into the Earth. The breeze grew as the sun slowly disappeared... Along with my will to work, my will to socialize, my will to move, to breathe, to live. This moment made me realize how beautiful life was... And how I don't deserve to be in it. I let my hair flow behind me as I started to cry again. I pulled out my phone and turned it on to find messages from Simon and Skylar...none from Vik. He doesn't care. I looked at my lock screen and it was the picture Simon took at Mine Con of me and Vik kissing. I started crying again and I didn't bother trying to stop. I'm done. I thought. No one will really miss me. The army can replace me. Vik replaced me. The Sidemen don't need me. My family will get over it. YouTube will get new people. I don't matter. I looked up to see a cliff that I found myself walking towards. I guess this is it.
      I decided to make one last video.

Hey guys... It's Randy ZX here with my last video for a long time. I am taking a long break from YouTube...and everything pretty much. Thank you all for everything.

And like that I said goodbye to my 24 million subscribers. My gaming and football(soccer) empire has now come to a peaceful end as I put the camera down and left it, hoping someone would find it after I leave. I sat on the edge of the cliff and sang quietly to myself.

You have the most beautiful voice, Randy.

I was thinking about Vik's voice and what he would say when he hears me sing and I tell him to go away.

Lightning strikes, inside my head to keep me up at night -Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer. (This song ligit makes me cry every time I listen to it AND I DONT CRY! Also it got me through really tough times cause sometimes crying helps...)

I felt bad for not saying thank you to Skylar so I called her on last time. "Sky, thank you for everything. I've gotta go now." I said as I hung up the phone, listening to her yell into it asking what I meant. I texted Vik too.

Good bye, Vik. I will always love you -Randy x

I kept looking out at the sunset and watching the orange fade into black. I glanced at the rocks below me and decided that I wasn't scared. This is what I want. I put my phone next to me and stared off into the sunset. Waiting. Just waiting for the right moment.

(Vik's POV)
      I arrived at the beach when my phone lit up and it was... Randy. I didn't really understand what her text meant, but I knew it wasn't good. I ran everywhere and couldn't find her until I remembered her phone's location services on the text. Randy was smart, very smart. But I am smarter...sometimes. I looked up to see she was a lot closer than I thought. She was on the cliff. She is going to jump off. I ran up as fast as I could trying to keep my breathing down so I wouldn't startle her. I saw her sitting there and I heard her singing. I started to cry after realizing that all of this is my fault. I fucked up bad. I heard her sigh and look back out at the sea. She slid her phone behind her and started sliding closer to the edge and farther from me. She moved closer...and closer...until she was almost... Gone.

(A/N)
Ha cliff hanger sry.
Should i end the story here or keep going? Lemme know. Tbh i wanna continue
-Randy/Zostar123