23

(Vik's POV)
She is actually gone. I ran over to her body and carried her out of the water and laid her down on the sand as her hair beautifully set. This is how she would have wanted to go. On the beach, in the water, with me. I touched her face as I kept crying and buried my face in her lifeless neck as the ambulance and the medics came to take her. I held her hand as he was lifted into the ambulance. I went as well, after all, this was my fault...

(Randy's POV?!?!)
Death felt different than I imagined. But maybe I'm not dead. I instantly regretted the moment I decided to fall. I need him. I love him. My life wasn't mine to take. What ever I have gotten, I deserve. I have made it worse for myself. The moment I am okay, the army takes me. I have to leave Vik no matter what. Death or army. Pick one.
I think I meant to fall more towards the rocks but I fell more in the water so I didn't end up hitting my head against much. I'm alive.

(Vik's POV)
Later on in the hosiptal
      Randy was in a hospital room and they have been working on her for a while. That means, she's alive. I tried to keep that in mind as much as possible to stop the tears rolling down my face. Who ever made the expression, "real men don't cry" is a sexist bitch and should lose the love of his life and then see what happens. I reached my hands into my pockets and pulled up a folded paper. On my birthday, Randy was afraid that when I had to open the presents, everyone would want me to read her card out loud, so that's why she made me another one with everything she needed to say. It was on the back of a picture Ethan took of us. I stared at the picture as small droplets of water fell on it. I remember that day,

*Flash back*
"No you stop!!!" She giggled. "I AM THE MINE CRAFT KING!!!!!! Sorry babe, guess I beat you...AGAIN!" I said playfully. She looked me in the eye and then jumped on top of me, "does that make me your queen?" She said devilishly looking into my eyes. I pulled her down towards me and kissed her passionately. Just then, Ethan came above us and snapped the cutest picture. He got the controllers and all... Thanks Behz.

*End of flash back*
      A smile escaped from my mouth as I recalled the memory. I flipped over the picture and read what she wrote to me.

Dearest Vik,
Happy birthday, love!
I may have only met you 3 weeks ago but it feels like I've known you forever, but I have had so much fun that it feels like 2 days. You know the feeling when you know something is right?  Well, that is what I feel when I am with you. Vik, I love you so much, words can't describe.
You always work so hard, and I admire that. What ever you want, you chase after it and won't stop until you get it, and that is amazing. You are so caring and thoughtful and wonderful, there just isn't enough time in life for me to describe how amazing you are. Viky, you are my world, my universe, my star. My only shining star. Have a wonderful 21st birthday, Vikram. I love you,
Randy 💛

I could here her voice the whole time when I was reading the note, and that's what made me cry even more. Just then a woman came out and put her hand on my shoulder. I flinched away as she said, "sir, you are here for miss Mehsi, right?" I stood up and carefully folded the note and put it back in my pocket. "Yes, yes I am" I said trying to hold back my tears. "Are you her... Brother?" She said knowing her mistake. "No, I am her boyfriend"  I said trying to forget that I broke up with her...kind of? "Sir, only family can visit her right now. Sorry" she turned away from me. "Wait! M'am, she doesn't have any family here. She is originally from America, and she is the love of my life. Please let me see her." The nurse could obviously tell I was crying. She sighed and motioned to let me in. I opened the door to her room to find the doctor waiting for me. "Hello doctor. How is she?" I asked quietly. "She was very lucky she fell closer to the water that the rocks. No serious brain damage, all though it took her a while to wake up again. She broke 2 ribs and an arm. Very strong woman, she is. We are keeping her under observation for 2 more nights and then she is free to go. You are?" I was so relieved to here she was okay. " I am her boyfriend. She doesn't have family in the UK." The doctor nodded at my explanation and left the room. I pulled up a chair next to her bed. I took her hand in mine and just looked at her with tears rolling down my face. I gently touched her face and her hair as my hands shook. "Randy, I don't know if you can hear me, but I am so sorry. Love, I can't describe how sorry I am. I am a dick head and don't deserve such an amazing girl like you. I love you so much, I can't live with myself if you aren't next to me." I cried. I leant down and kissed her forehead as she shook and her eyes fluttered open. I look at her and smiled. She was confused for a second but then she started smiling too. "Vik! You're here! You still care..." She said softly. "Randy of course I care. I love you so much. I don't know if your heard me earlier-"
"Yes love, I heard you" she giggled.
"Babe, I should have listened to you. I'm sorry. I was just so stressed out and I am an asshole and it should honestly be me on this bed. " I said at the ground. "Vik! Don't say that. I should have just told you, but I didn't know how. I am sorry if I conveyed any mixed messages. Viky, you are my one and only. I love you!" She said as I smiled and kept crying. She reached her hand up to my tear stained face and wiped my tears away and pulled me in towards her lips. I kissed her gently as the doctor walked in and sighed, letting us know to stop. "Sir, would you like to stay the night?" I looked at Randy and back at the doctor and nodded, " yes thankyou" the doctor nodded and left the room. "Where were we?" Randy smiled as she pulled me close and she touched her lips to mine once again. And again. And again. And again.

(A/N)
YEAHH!!!
Tell me how you are liking this FF so far! I would love to hear how I can make this so much better! Thanks for reading
-Randy/Zostar123