28

Enjoy that picture of Vik :)

*Vik's POV*

Randy was coming back in a few days. She won't check Twitter until Sunday so I need to come up with a plan before Sunday. The guilt was taking over. I love Randy more than anything in the whole universe but I just can't believe what I have done. What she won't find out won't hurt her right? Maybe I will tell her it was photo shopped! No, that won't work. I will come up with something eventually. I always have bad experiences with girls at bars. Why do I even go there, again?
      The guys were still steaming mad at me for cheating and me and Bianca didn't even do anything!! I pretended to fall asleep before any of that happened. I may have been drunk but my loyalty is to Randy... Sort of? I decided to record a video after a while. My mood has gotten so much better after I found that Randy was coming home. I'm just mad I couldn't talk to her. I miss the sound of her voice and they way she laughs (her laugh is crazy.) Everything about her is just so perfect. I finished recording/editing and I went downstairs while waiting for it to upload. It was actually an explanation video for why I 'fell off the Earth' for a month or so. Everyone was kind of just doing their own thing. "Hey guys, emm... I just wanted to say something..." I spoke as they all looked at me. "What do you want, Vik" Josh said flatly. "I feel like an absolute dousch bag and I am one to be honest, and I didn't do anything with that girl. I realized what I was doing before it happened. I feel terrible and before I apologize to Randy, I want to apologize to you guys. JJ, I am really sorry, I deserved what I had gotten. If you want, you can punch me again... I won't punch back this time." I said as JJ got up. I thought he was actually going to punch me but he gave me a hug and said, "we are sorry too. We have all done something similar. I cheated on Sarah, Simon cheated on Maya, Harry cheated on his goat. But in the end, we fixed everything, okay? You are a good guy, Vik" I have never seen JJ be so deep, and I appreciated it. I think things have cleared up. Now I just have to apologize to Randy...

(A/n)-
Sorry it is a short chapter!
Hope you guys are enjoying!
Thank you soooo much for reading and LET'S TRY TO GET 1K READS!! IM SO CLOSE
Thank you loves
-Zostar123/Randy