9

*caution: a teeeensy bit of swearing*

(Randy's POV)

      Vik and I made our way back to MineCon after Simon called us and said it was almost time for the after party. We also needed to pack all our things up and put them back into the cars so Vik and I would need to be there to help. Today might not have been the best in the beginning but it certainly was now. I walked close to Vik with his hand in mine and we tried to get there as fast as we could. We just kept talking about random things that were senseless but somehow made sense when I was with him. It was dark out and I checked the time. It was 10:30 PM. The party started in a few minutes so we started walking faster. We finally reached the building and walked in, still holding hands. There were a few girls who seemed to be maybe 13 years old. They obviously had to leave before the party started, but they just glared at me. " So now you like Vik?" One of the girls snarled. "You slut, probably only date him for money!" "You aren't even that famous!" "You expect him to be with you after you humiliated him like that?? YOU RUINED MINECON YOU WANNA-BE SLUT!" All of this was thrown at me right as I walked in. I couldn't handle it so I stopped walking and stood there and squeezed Vik's hand as he tried to pull me away from everyone. I heard Vik telling everyone to shut up but I couldn't register anything that was going on. I started to feel sick but I couldn't move so I just stood there and spaced out. Vik was still trying to get me to move but I couldn't. I stopped hearing this and my eyes crossed so I couldn't see anything and I felt like the only thing keeping me balanced was Vik. I came back to reality when I felt Vik pick me up and take me away from the screaming haters. He took me to some random room, sat me down on the couch and closed the door. I saw him taking out his phone, probably texting the others letting them know where we were.

       "Randy, what happened?" Vik concerned as he sat next to me and held my hands which were still shaking. " I knew they were going to hate me! I always fuck everything up! Vik I'm sorry I can't do this. I need to leave England, I can't let myself turn my life into hell again. It is the only thing I know how to do! Everything goes perfectly well but the universe fucking hates me so I end up falling into hell and barely being able to crawl out alive." I sobbed into Vik's shoulder as he pulled me close and didn't let go. "I don't want you to listen to them. You didn't ruin anything! This is the best MineCon I could every hope for and I love you and I know you wouldn't just use me!! I promise I wouldn't give you up for anyone else. Trust me, Randy, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and you have everything I want. You are funny, kind, a talented gamer, you work hard, you are trust worthy and great to talk to. Babe, I could go on forever. I just want you to know that you will always be safe with me." I looked into Vik's mesmerizing eyes as he wiped away my tears. I hugged him again, "Thank you, Vik" I smiled and pulled him closer. "I'm never letting go" Vik whispered into my ear. We were interrupted by Josh when he opened the door and said, "Hey guys....emmm.... please don't check Twitter. Those dumb ass 13 year- old girls posted some shit videos and I think it is best if you didn't see them. We got them escorted out of the building, but we don't need to stay for the party if you two aren't up for it." Josh smiled. "No, it's okay. I'm fine so we can stay." I said reassuring myself. "Rands, you sure?" I nodded my head as Josh told us to get out and PARTAYYY!!! Honestly I wan't okay but I just wanted to forget everything and spend time with the Sidemen and Vik.

(Time skip to end of the party)

      Honestly, the party wasn't that fun partially because I kept thinking about what my fans and haters would say after I upload with the Sidemen tomorrow. I was also extremely tempted to check my Twitter. I let hate get to me when I first started YouTube and I did terrible things to myself until Jake(my ex) pulled me out of it. I was depressed and my video quality started going down hill and then I met Jake and he was really sweet and helped me through everything. Now that I think of it, he was more like my best friend than my boyfriend but I can't talk to him or anything now. The rest of the guys luckily didn't get too drunk and were okay to drive back home. Vik and I sat in the car and he put his hand on my leg as we drove back home. I absolutely love the darkness and watching the city lights zoom past me. We were stuck at a stop light for quite sometime. I closed my eyes and I tried to fall asleep as Vik took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb over the top of my arm . I turned back and looked at him and showed a small grin. He looked back and we just sat like that until we heard a honk and realized the light was green. 

(*Time skip to back at the Sidemen house*)

      I went back to my room and I changed into an over sized Sidemen hoodie and my football shorts. I lied down on my bed and sighed. I was trying to recollect everything that happened since I came to England. I know I'm supposed to return back home in two weeks but I don't want to leave. That may sound odd, but I don't have that many people back home and I had people here. I also had Vik and I didn't want to leave him. He saved me, helped me and made me feel at home and he just made my world a little closer to perfect. I heard a knock on my door. "you can come in" I sighed as the door opened to reveal my wonderful  boyfriend. "Hey Rands," "Hi Vik" I said softly as he sat beside me on my bed. He took my hands, "babe, are you okay? And don't just say that you are because I know that you are't! Please tell me what is wrong. I want to help you!!" I sighed and and told him everything and he listened. " Well you have me and I won't ever hurt you and if anything I will help you every step of the way." He said that and I leaned my head back on his shoulder. I looked back up to him and crashed my lips into his. He put his hands on his waist and held me tight as I ran my fingers through his hair. After a while we pulled away and decided it was time to go to sleep. "Want me to stay with you?" Vik asked. I nodded my head and lied down on his chest as we both fell asleep......<3

(A/N)

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is enjoying so far!

Things won't be chill for so long haha sorry :P

Mk catch you guys later BYEE!!

-Zostar123/Randy