I know the groin is one for sure, but I am not sure about the others, "Those are?" I asked.

"Remember it doesn't matter how big your attacker is because you can put them down if you know the vulnerable places," he raised his fingers to his eyes, "You're at an advantage if your attacker can't see you." Kinuha ni Noah ang mga kamay ko, "Your fingers will be your best friend. You have to poke or jab them on the eyes." He placed my hands on his forehead, "Now put your thumbs on my eyelid," he instructed.

I did what he instructed, "You just have to poke or jab hard enough and use the time while they're in pain to run away. Understand?"

I nodded, listening carefully to Noah's voice. "Next we have the nose," kinuha ni Noah ang kanang kamay ko at hinawakan ito.

He showed me my palm, "The nose is pretty sensitive because it has many nerve endings. Now, do you see this," he pointed the lower left portion of my palm, "This is the heel of the hand. You can use this to strike your attacker's nose. Like this," he then placed the heel of my hand on his nose.

My fingers not touching his forehead, "Your heel of the hand will cause enough pain. Once your assailant is writing in pain, use that chance to run away. Got that?"

"Okay," usal ko. Noah's expression is serious, but he is also making sure I am listening to him. He gives me glances every once in a while to make sure na nakikinig talaga ako. My hands are now back to my sides.

"Tell me if I am too fast or when my touches are uncomfortable for you," he licked his lower lips before adding, "Mukha ka kasing slow."

Hindi ko napigilang hampasin si Noah, "Hindi talaga matatapos ang araw na ito hanggat hindi mo ako naaasar no?"

"Need ko kasi ng pampagana," he then grins at me. Sabay pisil sa pisnge ko ulit, "Alright, back to lesson."

Hinimas ko ang parteng pinisil ni Noah. Ano bang meron sa pisnge ko at gustong-gusto niya itong pisilin?

"Now, what if the only body part of your attacker you can reach is the ears? What do you do?"

"I grab it?" I asked dumbly.

Noah nodded, "Just like the nose, our ears have several nerve endings. You can grab, pull, scratch, or even bite the ear. It will cause enough pain for you to get away."

"Noted, I'm going to pull your ears every time na aasarin mo ako."

He smirks at me, "That's it if I let you." I rolled my eyes at him, Noah only chuckles and continues the lesson, "Next is the knees. They're sensitive to pain just like the other body parts, so a good kick to the kneecap can shock an attacker. Now try to kick me."

"What?"

"Don't worry. I won't let you hit me for real. Demonstration lang, come on."

Nodding at him. I raised my left leg to target his left kneecap pero bago ko pa man siya matamaan ay umiwas na siya. "Good. However, you have to form a fist and raised it to your chest. Okay?"

"Like this? Parang boxer ako ganon?" I smiled at Noah.

"Yes, you have to be in your fighting position all the time."

"I understand."

"Great, next is the ankle."

Awtomatiko naman akong napatingin sa sarili kong mga paa. "I have to slam my foot on the attacker's ankle?" I guessed nakita ko kasi ang move na iyon sa ilang action movies na napanood ko.

"You're correct. You can slam your foot on your assailant's foot, or you can kick it hard. It will knock them off of their balance."

Noah stepped softly on my ankle, demonstrating how to do it. I'm pretty sure that if it's not a simple demonstration and if he meant to do it, he'd crush my feet. His body is lean but muscular. You can tell how he takes care of his body by how his shirt fits perfectly on him.