Into You ~ Part 13 {Jackson FF}

Comenzar desde el principio

"We started to hang out and i couldn't help but to develop feelings for him.. I even shared my first kiss with him.." You blurted out as your voice got softer and softer and Jaebum could see how hurt you were.

Just the memory of Jackson kissing you made your heart ache... You hated this so much. You hated how much you liked Jackson. You want to hate him. You want to hate his smile and his laugh. You want to hate how his eyes shine and how he can make any room brighter. But you can't and you don't think you ever will.

"I received flowers at my dorm... And he told me meet him at 8 at the parking lot. I was excited... till... I seen.... Jackson kiss someone else.." You said and Jaebum looked angry.

"I'm going to kill him," Jaebum says getting up and you ran to him and looked into his eyes as you wrapped your arm around his waist trying to remain him calm.

"No please." You begged and he just looks at you and sighs...

"Y/N he hurt you. He can't get away with this." Jaebum says and you nodded. Jaebum was right.. But right now you didn't care about Jackson right now.. Right now you were hurt and you needed someone by your side.

"I know but right now I just need a friend... Please." You said and he nods.

You both sat back down at his bed. You laid down resting your head on one of his legs as he began to stroke your hair and you both just began to talk...

Some people will never change, and you just have to accept that....

~

(Listen to Good Enough by Little Mix while reading this WARNING: YOU WILL GET EMOTIONAL )

The sunlight hits your face causing you to open your eyes. As you opened your eyes you looked around and realized you weren't at your dorm. You sat up and looked to your left and found Jaebum asleep.. You must of fallen asleep while talking all night. You slowly got up trying not to wake up Jaebum and walked over to the mirror.

Yesterday was real.... You thought it was all just a nightmare... but instead the nightmare was real life. You looked at how puffed up your eyes looked. You sighed.. Maybe you should go home and have this day to yourself.. You need to collect your thoughts and just process what the hell just happened.. You looked back at Jaebum and looked around trying to find a paper and a pen. As soon as you found something eventually, you wrote this down:

Thank you so much~ I owe you a coffee or something. Had to go back to the dorm. See you soon.

You took one last look back at Jaebum and slowly made your way out of the dorm. Jaebum was such a good guy. Why couldn't you like him?

As you were outside the fresh air hits you and you looked at everyone passing by you smiling. What was there to be happy about? Here you were with your heart broken by a guy who wasn't even yours in the first place. You felt completely stupid and hopeless with love. You fell your phone vibrate. You pulled out your phone and see at least 3 texts from Jackson saying:

Goodnight beautiful :)

I've finally thought of our next date.

Good Morning beautiful. Do you want to get some coffee?

Is he serious right now? You deleted his messages and his number... He wasn't worth your time anymore. You were done. You saw a nearby ocean. You looked down at your phone and see an incoming call.

Must be Jackson...

You threw your phone at the ocean and you see it land. You didn't care anymore. At this point you didn't feel anything but pain. Yes it may have been stupid to throw you phone but what was the point. You didn't need it. You looked at your phone float from afar and you began to walk away and back to your dorm.