Into You ~ Part 13 {Jackson FF}

Start from the beginning

I don't care if I was rude. I don't want anyone besides Y/N. Lia was just trying to distract me from what really matters.

Lia is one less problem in my mind.

~

Your Point of View

(Listen to Let me Know by BTS while reading this AGH)

You were about to make the biggest mistake in your life! You were about let Jackson in your life... You were about to let him be your one and only while you were probably the 20th girl on his list. You would of looked like a completely idiot... Wow to think Jackson really did like you... What a joke.. You found a nearby bench in front of the campus and began to cry.

You've had crushes before and you've been hurt before but it was never like this.. You never got close to your crushes and tried to spend time with them.. You were always afraid they would hurt you. And here you are letting Jackson get to know you and here he is hurting you without even trying.. You felt tears still stream down your face. You pulled out your phone and looked at your contacts. You begin to see tear drops fall on your phone screen and you tried to wipe it away and tried to remain calm.. But that was impossible..

You needed a friend right now.. You clicked on his name and put your phone to your ear. After a couple of rings he finally answered..

"I really need you right now.. Please." You blurted out trying to contain yourself before you cried hysterically.

"What's wrong?! I'm on my way now!" he says and he hangs up.

~

"Sorry for bothering you.." You mumbled as you looked down at your hands in front feeling like complete shit. You didn't mean to call Jaebum and drag him into your problems but you need someone to talk to..

"You didn't bother me. You know I am here for you no matter what the hell I'm doing," Jaebum says sitting next to you on his bed and you looked at him and tried to force a smile but it was no use.

"I thought he was different.." You choked and closed your eyes feeling more tears spill out of your eyes and Jaebum gently placed a hand on your back.

"Your crush?" Jaebum questions and you nodded.

You felt Jaebum removing his hand off your back. As you opened your eyes you found Jaebum in front of you looking into your eyes and wiping your tears with his thumb.

"What did he do? Who is he? I'll fucking fight him if I have to," Jaebum says getting angry and you couldn't help but smile a bit. Jaebum had no idea how thankful you are for having a friend like him. Although you rejected him, he was there for you no matter what the case was.

"It's okay... I just-" before you could finish you began to cry more and Jaebum pulls you into a surprise hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck and began to cry on his shoulder. Jaebum pulls you closer and to be honest this was exactly what you needed.

"It's okay, I'm here," Jaebum whispers as he gently rubs your back trying to calm you down.

After a while you pulled away and looked at him.

"I am going to tell you who and what happened..." you said looking down at your hands. To be honest it might be a mistake to tell who the certain crush was, but at this point who cares? Jaebum has the right to know.

"Take all the time you need," Jaebum says holding on to one of your hands. You nodded and took a deep breath and began to speak.

"So... I never thought this day would happen but my crush is Jackson..." you mumbled and Jaebum's eyes widen. Just the reaction you were expecting from him..