Chapter 45

"Jen! Josh! You guys looks great!"

"Hey over here, smile real quick!"

"Slow down, we wanna get some pictures!"

"How about a smile before you two run off?"

So many things being hollered as Josh and I run to the south entrance. I have a smile plastered on my face the whole way. We pass by Liam and he begins to run behind us with his arms spread out like a plane and follows us to the building.

Everyone's calling out to us, but all I can hear is Josh's laughter. My heart feels light, but I can feel it beating fast. I don't want to forget this feeling.

We slow down as we approach the door, and two more large men open the doors for us. We give one last wave to everybody before stepping inside. I don't let go of Josh's hand just yet.

There's people everywhere. I don't even recognize some of them. I look around and soon I am engulfed into the crowd. Josh almost moves away, but I pull him back to help guide me through the crowd.

"I'm going to literally get lost in here," I say now facing him and looking around.

"I don't even know who half of these people are," Josh says looking at all the different faces.

"Okay, just don't leave me by myself," I say as I watch a random lady fight with one of the employees.

Josh grows silent and I look up at him, but he's already looking at me.

"What?" I half smile.

"Nothing, it's just," he stops and sighs. His eyes are glimmering and my heart is pounding.

"Tell me," I say stepping closer.

"It's just," he begins.
"Your hands are really sweaty," he smirks.

"Why didn't I see that coming," I say pulling my hand away.

I wipe my hand on his sleeve and he jumps back.

"That's not funny. We are not sharing popcorn anymore," he pouts.

"Oh, so we were going to share popcorn?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"We could've. If Nick doesn't sit between us," he says smirking and looking away into the mass of people. He takes my hand again and we continue walking side by side.

I feel my face begin to redden from Josh's mention of Nicholas. I realize that I had gotten lost in the moment and Josh and I aren't together. Nicholas is still here, and he probably hadn't see Josh and I from inside. I feel a bit of regret, but it soon subsides as Josh starts to lead me through the sea of people.

I study some of the faces, trying to pinpoint exactly who they are. I look to my left and catch sight of Nicholas talking to a producer.

I stop, which yanks Josh back next to me.

"I'm going to talk to Nick. Catch up later?" I say closely to his hear trying to be heard over the buzz of talking.

"I thought you wanted me to stay with you?" he ask slightly confused.
My heart sinks. I don't know if he's talking about staying for the movie, or staying with him instead of Nicholas. As a couple.

He starts off again, tugging me along.

I knew this would happen. I should've ended things with Nicholas before I decided to announce things to the world. Even though no one believes us.

I look to Josh who has obviously caught sight of Nicholas. He intentionally leads me the other direction, away from him. His brown eyes dart back every now and then to make sure he's not pulling my arm to much. He's frantic. Hurried.