Chapter 28

We finally turn on my street and Josh pulls up in front of the building.

"I'll be quick," I say quickly kissing him and hopping out of the car.

I quickly walk to the front of the building and pull open the doors.

I take the elevator up to my floor and hastily walk to my room.

I throw the golden dress I had been wearing the previous night on my bed.
I take off Josh's sweatpants and run to my closet to grab jeans.

I keep Josh's v-neck shirt on and put on a pair of black jeans.

I put on some flats and grab a gray hoodie before grabbing my purse and putting Josh's cap back on. Bit of an odd outfit, but I like the quirkiness of it.

I hurry back downstairs and rejoin Josh in the car.

"I see you're still wearing my clothes. I'm truly honored that Jennifer Lawrence, the Jennifer Lawrence is wearing my clothes," he says placing a hand over his heart and laughing.

"Very funny," I say removing the cap and hitting him in the arm with it before placing it back on my head.

"Okay, okay. So what do you want to do? You want to get some breakfast?"
he says smiling.

"Yeah I'm-"

"Starving. I know you are," he says laughing and moving from the parking space.

"You knew I was going to say that?" I say touched.

"Of course. I only spent all my time with you for about 6 months," he says laughing.

"Oh yeah," I laugh and lean my head back on the head rest.
"How about we go get donuts," I suggest and he laughs.

"Donuts it is," he says taking ahold of my hand once again.

"Maybe we should invite some people. Like Liam or Sam," I suggest.

"Um, sure. But I mean it's already 11:30, they've probably already eaten breakfast," he says clenching his jaw a bit.

"Josh, we don't have to if you don't want to it was just a suggestion," I say.

"I know, I didn't say I didn't want them to come," he says looking at me.

"You just seemed- never mind," I say shaking the thought from my head.

I don't want to tell him I thought he was upset, it'd just make him, well, upset.

"What? That I seemed upset?" he says focusing on the road again.

"No, well yes. You just seem jealous," I say.

"What?" he says raising his voice a bit louder. "I'm not even jealous. There's nothing to be jealous of," he scoffs.

"Liam. I think you're jealous of Liam," I say sternly.

"Liam? Really. And why would that be," he says in the same loud tone.

"I don't know. You just always seem to change moods whenever I mention him or when he's with me," I say truthfully.
It's what he does. Does he think I have feelings for Liam?

"I do not. I don't care if you two spend time together, so don't flatter yourself," he says coldly and my mouth parts a bit.

"It's like you're looking for a reason to fight with me. What do you want me to do Jen?" he says looking into my eyes.

"I don't want to fight with you! Just drop it," I say with a huff and sink into my seat.

"Call them if you want, I don't care," he says moving his eyes off back to the road.