Chapter 47

"Jen, I want this to work just as much as you do," Nicholas speaks.

"Nicholas, I loved you with all my heart, but you can't change how I feel now. And you can't force me to stay with you," I shake my head at him and walk into the hotel living room.

"You can't just leave! Your publicist, management; how do you think they're going to react?" he says following me.

"I couldn't care less what they think! And they can't do anything about it now, it's already done," I say folding my arms in front of him.

"Already done?" he questions me and regret begins to fill in my head.

"So you've already done it, you've already told the public," he shrugs to me and shakes his head.

"Well, we didn't exactly-"

"See, Jennifer! This is why you get yourself in a mess because you don't think before you act! It's always act on impulse with you," he yells.

"Did you even think about how I would feel? How this would affect me?" he asks but I stay silent.

"Fine," he says walking to the front door.

"Nicholas, we are not done talking," I say stomping behind him.

"Yes we are. This time I'm leaving you," he says with a glare.

He turns around and leaves me by myself in the hotel room. Now I have neither Nicholas or Josh to keep me company.

"Jen," I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn around, but nobody is there.
"Jennifer," they says again.

"Jen, wake up!" I hear Josh say again and my eyes flutter open.

"Geez, it's about time," he says with a smirk.

I look around the room and realize I'm not still in Australia. I'm back in L.A in my apartment with Josh.

Josh.

"I had the most vivid dream," I say with my face in my hands.

"What about?" Josh getting out of bed.

"Nothing important," I say shrugging it off. "So what's for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Sorry, but I do believe it's your turn to make breakfast," he smiles.

"Fine," I crinkle my nose at him as I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

"Thanks, love you," he hollers.

"Shut up," I yell back and he begins to laugh.

I pull out a new box of froot loops and two bowls. I pour the cereal in each bowl and then I add milk to each. I grab two spoons and then make my way back over to the bedroom.

When I leave the kitchen, Josh is standing in the living room, the remote in his hands.

"What are we watching?" I ask him an he turns around.

"We're on TV, we're on TV," he says in a sing-song voice and moving his shoulders, doing a small dance.

I laugh at him and place his bowl on the coffee table in front of us as he finds the channel. I take a seat on the couch and he sits next to me.

"My girl Giuliana has a new story about us," Josh says waiting for the commercial to pass.

"Your girl?" I laugh at him.

"Shh, no questions. Giuliana is talking," he says turning to the TV and I laugh again.

"The new blockbuster film that everyone has been talking about, the Hunger Games: Catching Fire, was finally premiered in Australia this weekend. The stars of the film gathered together to share the moment," she says and different pictures of us and the cast flash on the screen.