The Appocalypse-Chapter 6-Revenge

I was so angry. I got up and ran until I had itleast 30 zombies on me. I turned around and said "YOU BASTARDS!!!" and then I threw a grenade....I pulled all the pins in my bag...I threw the Bag and all of them fell. And then I pulled the AK, and emptied the clip....then Quad and the other 3 ran around the corner and saw all the zombies...

Theyre mouths we're gaped open. I cried....and cried....and slept like a baby in the middle of the airport.

Whe I woke up, they all crowded around me."are you gonna go on a rampage again?" the guy asked. I flipped him the bird. "answers that question." he said.

"I'm sorry about Chandler Alan." Quad said. I didn't say anything.

"who are they?" I asked.

"This is Gavin, Tish, and Sadie. They got here just in time to save us."

"Ya, you'd a been zombie chow without us getting here." Gavin said.

"Were sorry we weren't here in time to save Chandler, he seems to be like your brother. Didn't look as good a zombie." Sadie said. That set me off. I jumped on her and started punching. "How dare you say that! I'LL RIP YOUR FUC**** HEART OUT!!!" Quad and Gavin grabbed my arms and pulled me back. Sadie got up with a bloody nose and a black eye. I was satisfied.

"When your a zombie, I'm gonna blow you back to hell." I said.

"Alan, calm down, it's alright." Quad said.

"I like you. You got some fight in you..." Tish said.

"Ya. Enough I kill that chick." I said.

"Great move with the bag, cause now all the weapons and food is gone." Gavin said.

"let's get a jeep".i said. They all turned to look at me. "And we're killing everything that gets in our way." no one argued. We just went to the garage and got one. We left the garage and drove listening to Young Joc's It's Goin Down. I told them we were going to the boat yard. I had seen on TV one day that there was a scientists lab doing unusual things on an island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

When we got there there was nothing. We got off the boat. It was easy to get around, no trees, and the grass was cut short. Just a tall brick wall. There was a gate with a chain. One shot out of the shotgun took. Are of that. We walked inside. There was nothing, so we walked into the building. "holy..." I said I awe. There were scientists everywhere, they littered the floor, like something had killed them.

FLASHBACK:

Ya..." he was checking all the stalls. He jumped back from the third one and yelped.

"what is it?" I said.

"it's....I don't know it's fat and ugly....and asleep? Dead? I don't know. Wait...it's neck is cut...someone's been here before us." he said.

"Wow, I wonder who did." I said.

"I don't know, but who ever did did it pretty brutally...it's got...stuff hanging out its mouth like it just got done eating. You don think it could have been that girl we saw, do you?" he said.

"No, I doubt it because she was running and screaming like a woose, so whoever did it is gone ahead of us." It did look pretty brutal though...and had a bitten chunk of its neck missing...almost as if there's a boss or something..no that's not right why would it kill it's own? I pushed that thought out of my mind.

We looked around, stepping over all the dead bodies.

"I wonder what happened." Tish said.

"That's what happened" I said. It looked like a regular zombie it was bent over eating someone. I walked over to it and unloaded my .50 cal on it. It acted like I shot it with some NERF guns. It turned around and pounced on Quad and ripped off his head. The other three started shooting it. It pounced on Sadie and I laughed whil her insides got eaten. Then it turned to Tish and ripped herarms and legs off. I stood there with my gun and grenade in hand. I pulled the pin and unloaded the clip on it. It came after me.

I shoved the grenade down it's throat. "That's for Chandler. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

BOOOM BOOOM!!!

AFTERMATH:

Supposedly, if that thing got killed, all the zombies died. It seemed to control them. All the survivors burned all the dead corpses so the we're gone forever...for now.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave comments and check out 'The Fat Step Of Hope'