The Appocalypse-Chapter 3-Getting to Base

We hopped in the Jeep, but Quad drived. It was beautiful, all black body,black rims, Pitbull Rocker 35' tires, and four lights on top with a soft top and big loud engine. We opened the garage and drove out. We drove till we got to the place Quad said he was taking us. Some base, called XV-234. I thought it was a weird name for a base, but we got in anyway. The place was deserted, but it was night fall, and we didn't want to go in there in the dark. So we sat there and slept. I slept with an AK-47 in my arms. And when I woke up, I was glad to have it.

I woke up to sunlight, and chandler was putting his finger over his mouth with his eyes wide in fear. I loaded the AK and nudged for Quad to wake up. He woke yelling,"NOOOO!!!" I looked at chandler for help. He wouldn't stop yelling. Chandler took the butt of his gun and hit him in the back of the head. He was out cold.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!" I yelled at him.

"WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!? HE WAS SCREAMING ATTRACTING THOSE THINGS!!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I don't think our yelling helped dude." I said. His eyes got real wide. He realized what I meant by that. BOOM BOOM BOOM-Quad woke up. BOOM BOOM BOOM. "what is that?" Quad asked.

"a big wave of zombies coming our way," I looked out the window, there was a giant one coming our way."One looks like a FREAKIN TANK!!!" Chandler screamed. I grabbed the .50 cal and climbed on the roof. I took a shot at its head. Nothing. No reaction. Nearly blew me off the roof, that time I took out a grenade and thre it. It exploded and ten zombies fell around it. The thing almost fell, so then I threw a flash bang, and that took him long enought to throw a couple grenades and kill him along with all the zombies around it.

I took out the AK and shot the rest down. I climbed back in and told them it was clear. We went inside the base compound, and there was nothing, as usual. We looked around. "What are we looking for, Quad?" Chandler asked.

"A tank that we can drive." he said

"WHAT?!? You can drive a tank?" chandler said

"Used to be in the army. I grew up around the military." he said

"Must've been nice to finish your childhood happily..." I said

"Ya..."

December 30,2012

"Hey, look at this, a garage!" Chandler yelled. Quad and I ran over. We saw a giant tank. Sitting there with the keys on the table. We snatched them and hopped in and rolled out. We took the highway to the AirTran Airport. We were on our way to find out what went wrong.