"Mom what's going on? What scared you?" Immediately your father spun around and gave you a stern look.

"Nothing is going on do you understand me? You don't have to worry about anything."

"But daddy you guys are"

"You heard me princess." He turned back around in his seat and leaned his head back and closed his eyes. This was unusual, he sometimes got angry or upset but he never got nervous. Harley stroked your hair and as you turned the corner you noticed the car that the man got into was gone. You kept an eye out as you pulled up to the compound but the car wasn't there.

At home before you could put your hand on the car door to open it your father had swung in opened and grabbed your hand and rushed you into the house. "You have to stay in your room tonight, someone will be outside the door if you need anything." He said, his voice was getting shaky.

"Daddy can you please tell me whats going on? Are you guys okay? Did someone hurt you?" The joker let out a chuckle at you asking that.

"You always worry about me. Don't you know im the one whose supposed to take care of you, huh?" he kissed your head and sat you down on the bed. "I told you it's nothing princess so listen to me."

"Im old enough to know if something is wrong with you guys."

"Your mom and I are fine. Do as I tell you and stay in your room." He walked out and you heard the door lock behind him. You saw the shadow of feet stand in front of the door. You knew there was no leaving that way. There was something wrong that your father wasn't sure how to handle. You could tell he was nervous and unsure of what to do. He said him and your mother were fine, that only meant one thing and the reason he was locking you away: you weren't fine.

The joker marched into the living room where Frost had placed the items all over the floor. In the middle of the business meeting at the club a goon brought in a package. He opened it up and fumed at the sight of the contents now spread all over his floor. Photos of the clown princess taken from afar, love letters for her detailing how he wanted to kiss her, hold her, marry her, there were rings and nightgowns and rose petals. The man who sent all this was obsessed with her. The note left with the box was the only thing addressed to the Joker himself. He picked it up and read over it again.

Dear Mr J,
Ive watched your daughter for so long. I have loved her for so long. She is the most beautiful and precious thing in my life. She doesn't know me but deep in her heart when I come for her she'll know we are meant to be. Please give this box to her to show her my devotion. I would like to ask that we have your blessing to get married. I know this must be hard for you but she will be so happy with me.

As he read the note over he clenched it in his fist and dropped it to his side. He paced back and forth breathing like a starving animal. He slammed his fists down on the bar not being able to hold them steady to pour a drink. Harley went over and caressed his back trying to calm him down.

"Puddin we should let her know, so shes careful." She whispered to him.

"No Harls, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of her knowing he exists. This will just scare her. I have to keep her from it." The Joker felt a pain shoot from his chest down to his stomach. How could he have missed it happening, how could he have been out of control and let this all unfold. He walked over to the items on the floor and kicked them all over. "Get rid of these Frost. Bring the idiot who brought them to me here."

"She knows something is wrong you know how curious she is Puddin! Besides she'll never stay locked in her room shes too much like you."

"Exactly she knows something is serious so yes she'll stay im there. She knows to listen to me too. You want her going out where this guy might be?" He began to get angrier and louder. Harley decided to stop questioning when the goon walked in dragged by Frost.