A twist in things.

Read authors note below!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's POV-

I slowly inhale hoping, praying, she would take it better then my mom did. I shake at the thought.

She was my own mother - well not by blood- but you know what I mean. She's supposed to be supportive! I mean i know it was a bad time to tell her but I had to!

Austin grips my hand tighter. Austin gave me a sympathetic small smile. I nod to him to tell his mom, I preparing for the worse.

"Amelia's pregnant." He said breaking the suspenseful silence.

His moms eyes widened. I prepared for the criticism, on how we were too young, we weren't married, blah blah blah...

"That's..... That's wonderful." She said standing up and giving Austin a hug then me a hug.

I looked at her like she was insane. She smiled at me. Then looked at Austin. "You had better not leave this girl or hurt her in anyway."

Austin smiled in relief. "I don't plan on it." He said glancing down at me.

"Good." She answers turning toward me. "Austin why don't u go clean the dishes. I want to talk to Amelia for just a little bit alone."

Austin looked at me as if asking if he should go I nodded in reply. He went off into the kitchen leaving us alone in the living room.

I sat on the couch, letting Austin's mother sit down next to me.

I didnt know what to expect she couldve just sent Austin away just so she could yell at me and not get Austin upset. 'Shut up Amelia. She wouldnt do that to you!" i said to myself

"I'm very happy for you and Austin." She smiled. I smiled back.

"Thank you. It means a lot." I say processing the words.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call alright?" She smiled beaming with joy.

"Alright. Thank you." I say hugging her still surprised that she ACTUALLY supported us I mean she didn't even support us dating. I don't know maybe something changed.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma!" She beamed. I smiled at her.

After talking about the baby for hours we bid our good byes and watched some tv.

"You know I love you right." Austin murmured into my neck as we cuddled closely on the couch.

"Of course I do." I answer. Austin smiles in reply.

Suddenly the door bell rang through
Out the house causing the dog to erupt into a fit of barks.

"Hush coco." I say as she sits down. And Austin goes to get the door.

He opens it to see none other then Tabitha.

"What are you doing here?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) so feeling a little down today :( nothing big...

Anyways I swear I'm gonna die 😖 like I think someone's gonna break into my house so I'm literally locked in my room in my closet. 💔

Sorry it took so long to put up and that it's short :"( ik y'all hate it when I do that! :( lol I'm terrible writer so I'm sorry lol.

So!!

VOTE (thank u guys SOOOOO much for 2.9K votes that's insane!! I hope y'all don't think I don't appreciate you cuz I do 💕 I love y'all!!)

COMMENT (seriously ur guys comments make my day so comment something nice!! 💕 and I'll love you forever lol.)

FOLLOW ME!!!!

LUV YA!!! ❤️💙💚💙💜💛💗