Lifesaver Literally...

(A/N) THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EMOTIONAL!!!

Amelia's Pov-

I stared blankly out the window of Nathan's car, trying so hard to capture the sobs and not let them escape.

How come Tabitha had to come in and ruin my life...? Once again!

I was done with life, I couldn't take it anymore. I was done. Worthless, ugly, hurt, I needed to be done.

I didnt talk once we got home only walked to my room ready to do what I had to do. I didn't know how I would bring myself to do it... But I had to.

I had too much pain in my life.

I slowly climbed out the window as soon as I knew Mom and Nathan were asleep. Leaving my death note on my bed.

'Dear Mom:
I have had so much pain in my life. You and Austin were the only good things in life that I had. You + Austin mean EVERYTHING to me. And I can't continue living with out one of you. I know it's stupid. But I love Austin so so much. I can't bare not being with him. And my life would only get worse as the days go by. I'm sorry to say that when you read this the job will be done. I would be gone. But don't blame yourself, it was my choice. I had to. I'm sorry. I love you.

Your daughter,

Amelia.'

I slipped outside through the window and walked to the park. Tears rolling down my cheeks, the last glimpse I had of life. Of Austin, of Mom, of everything.

I couldn't anymore, I had held on for too long I should have done it years ago.

I slowly walked to the bridge facing the river. I knew what I had to do.

End my life.

It was the only way for true happiness. It was my only and last choice. End it here and now.

I climbed the wall so I was standing on the end. My last choice. Suicide.

No one would care, only mom and Austin. But Austin was gone.

I slowly prepared myself to jump off and meet my fate when a pair of strong arms raked around my waist and pulled my into the persons grip.

I tensed not daring to move.

"Don't do it. Don't kill yourself." A male voice whispered, as if it pained him to even talk.

"I have nothing else to live for it's pointless, I should've ended it along time ago." I murmured hot tears trailing down my cheeks.

"You do have something to live for. You probably have a family, a roof over your head, someone that loves you...." The man trailed off. I looked at his face he looked about 18, one year older then me.

"No no one loves me. Only my mother.." I whisper.

"That's something. More then I have at least." He mumbled. "I'm Carter (;) Nat...)"

"Amelia." I whisper.

"A beautiful name." He murmered letting the words roll off his tongue. He reminded me of Austin.

I look down, planning on when he let me go to still continue and do what I had to do.

But Carter had other plans. "Where do you live? I'm not letting you make the life or death choice. Ok? Let me take you home." He said standing up me still in his arms that had few tattoos.

I told him my address figureing why not. (Lol ik u don't do that in real life give a stranger your address but pretend! Lol sorry I'm a terrible writer!!)

"Do you not have a home?" I whisper breaking the silence as he walked me back to my house.

"Nope I live on the street, doing what I can for money for food and shelter. I mange." He mumbled.

I look down. "Oh."

He smiles "don't worry about it love. I can take care of myself. But you on the other hand I worry about"

I blush slightly. Remembering the night I meet Austin.

"You shouldn't..." I whisper.

He chuckles. "Love you were about to kill ourself."

I look down, we finally had arrived at my house. Carter knocked.

Mom opened the door, evening the it was probably 3am. Her eyes widened when she saw me. Letting us in immediently firing questions to Carter.

Like who he was. Why he had me. What happened.

In all that mess, my mother being the kind person she was offered in return of saving my life I guess that Carter live with us.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother..." He said frantically.

"Oh you wouldn't be! Not at all! And after what you did for Mia... I have to repay you!" She argued back.

"Thank you Mrs....?" He began.

"Grande. Miss Grande." She smiled.

I actually kind of likes the idea of Carter living with this. Call me stupid but I actually felt an attraction to him. I know I just meet him but.... I still felt my heart melt when he talked.

"Thank you for saving me." I whisper to Carter who was laying on my floor. Since the guest room was full with stuff (they were cleaning out there house) so he took camp in my bedroom.

"Anytime Love." He smiled closing his eyes. "Do I get to call you Mia?" He asked quickly looking away.

I smile "of course you can."

He smiled back. I felt my heart flutter inside. I blushed like mad.

"Goodnight Mia." He whispered. I blushed brighter at the use of my nickname.

*2 weeks later*

Carter quickly became my best friend. He helped me through lossing Austin. He even had a smiliar life to mine. Being an orphan and all.

I told him everything and he told me everything. I slowly developed the feelings I had for Austin towards Carter but Austin always had a place in my heart.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok I'm seriously SOOO tired so goodnight!! Ily!

Vote? Comment? Follow me?

Luv ya! ❤